Woot's Holiday Survival Guide

​​Are you wondering what awesomeness Woot has in store for Black Friday and Cyber Monday? Keep reading to find out everything you need to know!

First of all, sign up for a Woot account if you don’t already have one. Follow us on Facebook and Twitter for the latest holiday news and updates. And download our app for exclusive offers, and bonus surprises:

Google-1

AppStore-1

OK LET’S GET INTO IT:

BoCs_blog150x150

Score one of Woot’s famous Bags of Crap
We’ve been assembling thousands of extra-crappy Bags of Crap to scatter throughout the site, our social channels, and the Woot app. We can’t guarantee what’s inside, but we can guarantee you will be disappointed.

When will these elusive beasts be available? How about THANKSGIVING DAY at:

By the time you’ve finally finished cooking, or around one pm CT SOLD OUT
A couple hours later, when you finally realize you’ve eaten too much SOLD OUT
A couple hours after that, when everyone’s too tired to keep arguing SOLD OUT

We launched more during the Black Friday Woot-Off and they are all SOLD OUT

And we had even more on the app over the weekend and they are also SOLD OUT

BUT I BET THERE WILL BE MORE…

Want to get the jump on others? Heed the advice above and follow us on Twitter and get the Woot app. Can’t say it enough, people.

deal_o_meter_150x150_Xmas
Special Holiday-Edition Deal-O-Meters started on Monday, November 19. So far we (well, YOU, since you’ve been the ones voting) have unlocked:

1. Curtis Stone Dura-Electric Nonstick Griddle $69.99 $49.99 SOLD OUT

2. General Tools 502 Cordless Lighted Power Precision Screwdriver $17.99 $12.99 SOLD OUT

3. Seagate Barracuda 500GB Internal Solid State Drive $69.99 $64.99 SOLD OUT

Good work, people. Now get 'em before they’re gone. There will be new Deal-O-Meters (or is it Deals-O-Meter?) coming in the next few days, so stay tuned! In the meantime, how about some…

Prime_blog150x150

Super-Special Offers for Prime Members
We’ll be giving out extra discounts and coupons to Prime members, like this one we ran on Thanksgiving:

Take an extra $10 off this SimpliSafe 10-Piece Wireless Home Security System. OFFER ENDED

And this one, which was valid on Black Friday:

Spend $25 or more on Black Friday, Get $10 to Spend Later!

There will be more to come in the next week! Just remember to log in with your Amazon Prime account to get Prime-related deals. OK, now the fun part(s):

WootOff_blog150x150
The Black Friday Woot-Off ran on Friday, November 23, from 8am CT until 10pm CT, with $6 shipping all day for non-Prime members.

The Cyber Monday Woot-Off ran on Monday, November 26, from 8am CT until 10pm CT, with $6 shipping all day for non-Prime members.

Plus, get 40% off all apparel items on Shirt.Woot on Cyber Monday! Use code CYBERTHREADS18 at checkout.

BdayBOC_blog150x150
Special LIMITED-EDITION HOLIDAY Bags of Crap
At select times during the Woot-Off on Black Friday, we’ll be releasing small batches of specially-priced, limited-edition Holiday Bags of Crap. They are packed with extra crap, and a special certificate you can frame and hang on your wall. If you’re into that kind of thing. And even if you’ve gotten a regular BOC in the past 31 days (THE INFAMOUS BOC BLACKOUT PERIOD AS IMPOSED BY THE NEFARIOUS @ThunderThighs), you CAN try for one of these!

Looks like they have all been snapped up. Good work Wooters! We don’t run these very often, so if you were lucky enough to get one, be sure to post about it HERE!!

WTF_blog150x150
$1 Prices? WTF?!?
We list a product with extremely-limited quantities for $1, then keep raising the price and adding quantities over the next hour or so, until we’re sold out. Yes, it’s totally weird. The first one was on Black Friday at 7am CT:

Etekcity Digital Body Weight Bathroom Scale SOLD OUT

Those went super-quick. So let’s do it again! Starting 7am CT on Cyber Monday:

Logitech MK270 Wireless Keyboard & Mouse SOLD OUT

HolidayBlog_Appsclusive_150
Do You Have a Phone?
Because you now have a reason to use it: App-only deals on Thanksgiving Weekend, plus more crap. Yes, CRAP. Have we belabored this point enough? GET THE APP!

OK BYE FOR NOW, BUT WATCH THIS SPACE, BECAUSE THERE’S MORE IN STORE THIS WEEK. STAY TUNED!

19 Likes

Special LIMITED-EDITION HOLIDAY Bags of Crap! Does they come with Santa himself or is he extra?

I was bummed I don’t qualify for crap since I got a bag on Halloween but it’s good to know I can try for the LE version and probably fail.

9 Likes

My last BOC was on 10/23. Here’s to hoping I’m eligible on 11/23…

1 Like

Nice! I can still try for one of these, even though I got a B0C last week?

5 Likes

That’s what they did last time. The LE versions are not subject to the 31-day rule.

3 Likes

but they cost $50

2 Likes

Which is a lot considering that it’s still crap. But special crap. With glitter.

3 Likes

That’s assuming the upcoming ones will be the same price. I really hope they aren’t more than that. Cheaper would be better.

3 Likes

This is correct. The LE BOCs aren’t subject to the 31 day rule.

3 Likes

They are, however, limit 1 per person.

3 Likes

True, but we’ll be lucky to even get one let alone more than that, anyway.

4 Likes

2 Likes

At this point, I’m pretty much positive you are 100% digital and can react at faster than light speed.

3 Likes

bsmiith1 gets everything! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: I noticed that on the dollar t-shirt days!

2 Likes

Hmmm…$50 crap, eh? Probably gonna have to let that pass on by. Sounds fun though!

2 Likes

Does “EARLY” mean midnight or like 7am?

Yes.

(Probably midnight)

2 Likes

Makes me wonder, when does “late” end and “early” begin?

Glitter?!?! count me in!

1 Like