Woot's Holiday Survival Guide

Holiday_Blog_Header

​​Are you wondering what awesomeness Woot! has in store for the impending Holiday apocalypse? Well, you’ve come to the right place. Read on, intrepid Wooter!

We say this every time, but don’t forget to sign up for a Woot account if you don’t already have one. And follow us on Facebook and Twitter for the latest holiday news and updates. And download our app for exclusive offers, and bonus surprises:

Google-1

AppStore-1

OK LET’S GET INTO IT:

Holiday_Blog_WootBusters
Daily Deals Start Monday, November 25
We’re kicking off Black Friday Week with a brand-new jam: Wootbusters! They’re limited-quantity deals that will appear at 10am CT each day, and once they’re sold out, they’re gone! We’ll be adding the link to the Wootbuster page as we creep closer …

Holiday_Blog_BoC
Score One of Woot’s Famous Bags of Crap
We’ve been assembling thousands of extra-crappy Bags of Crap to scatter throughout the site, our social channels, and the Woot app. We can’t guarantee what’s inside, but we can guarantee you will be disappointed.

Holiday_Blog_DealOMeter
Vote to Lower the Prices!
Special Holiday-Edition Deal-O-Meters start Sunday, November 24 and run every other day through Cyber Tuesday (not sure if that’s a real day, but we’re taking that name).

Prime_blog150x150
Super-Special Offers for Prime Members
We’ll be giving out extra discounts and coupons to Prime members – you’ll wanna be subscribed to our emails so you know the when/what/how.

Holiday_Blog_Wootoff
It’s Woot-Off!
The Cyber Monday Woot-Off will run on Monday, December 2, from 8am CT until 10pm CT, with $6 shipping all day for non-Prime members.

HolidayBlog_Appsclusive_150
Do You Have a Phone?
Because you now have a reason to use it: App-only deals on Thanksgiving Weekend, plus a metric TON of Bags of Crap through a special holiday digital crap game! Only on the Woot! app.

Woot!'s Holiday Return Policy
Items purchased from Woot between November 25, 2019 and December 25, 2019 may be returned by contacting Woot! customer service by January 31, 2020 for a FULL REFUND. There are some restrictions, which are here on our FAQ page.

OK BYE FOR NOW, BUT WATCH THIS SPACE, BECAUSE THERE’S MORE IN STORE. STAY TUNED!

14 Likes

@ThunderThighs, is the Cyber Monday Wootoff special (like a birthday Wootoff?)

1 Like

LE B0Cs?

Or are those still indefinitely on hold due to reactions from the LE B0Cs on Woot’s Birthday?

https://holiday.woot.com/

5 Likes

Will there be a live nativity scene during the twitch stream?

3 Likes

Can’t wait!!!

1 Like

What were the reactions to the birthday bags?

1 Like

Quite a few people were disappointed.

Of course, they’re intended to be disappointing (it is in the name after all), but people were disappointed that they spent quite a bit on their boxes, and the big ticket item was less than what the box cost.

(Of course, some people got even better items.)

@davejlives had a post about them.

2 Likes

I guess my mother in law’s microwaved turkey isn’t the only Thanksgiving disappoint I can look forward to

3 Likes

Define “special”.

Not doing LE BOCs.

We’ll keep that in mind if we need another way to offend people.

3 Likes

LE B0Cs ( I see not, above)
Large quantity of B0Cs
Special Woot branded items
Other things like free tee shirts on Twitter, Woot Lockers, TTHH, coupon events etc.

1 Like

BRING BACK HOLIDAY BOXES!!!

These things

2 Likes

I’m gonna dress up like Santa and probably do a drunken Woot Locker sometime around Christmas

4 Likes

Feel free to also do things for those of us with different holiday schedules.

3 Likes

For the Chirstmas woot locker… EVERY. SINGLE. WOOT. STAFF. that appears in the video needs to be fully dressed as a well-know Christmas character…
Here are some options… Just your basic normal family Christmas outfits. Things you might wear to a family gathering or office Christmas party.

2 Likes

You mean like @davejlives doing a drunken Festivus pole dance?

3 Likes

I’M LISTENING…

5 Likes

I envision WootStaff “making it rain” with iPhone 7 cases and copies of Blackish/Agents of Shield

4 Likes

Who is birthing the baby Jesus this year?

2 Likes

Is that last one Mr. Hanky the Christmas Poo? He’s really let himself go.

1 Like