Woot's Kitchen Garage Sale

Not entirely sure why the T-Fal 6 QT Dutch oven is almost $10 more than on amazon…

http://www.amazon.com/T-fal-E83452-Pre-Seasoned-Dutch-6-Quart/dp/B00IWSQCFE

About the Luigi Bormioli 11165/01 Optima 6-Piece Water Set w/ Free Water Carafe.

Is that six glasses, plus the carafe and carafe stopper, or is it four glasses and the carafe?

Does the carafe have a stopper, or is it just open all the time?

Just a heads up, we’re in the process of having to return our yellow 6.5 qt Fontignac dutch oven we bought on the 12th (when they were part of the home woot of the day) and had overnighted due to large chips of enamel missing on the edge of the lid.

hopefully no one else has that happen to them.

No stopper- the set is the carafe & 6 cups.

I see they’re sold out but another heads up anyway. I bought the Fiesta knives in blue last time they were one, and the block came chipped in parts. Not a huge deal but worth noting.

Imagine my disappointment when the “Butt” towels turned out to just be “Butt…ercup Yellow”.

We have the Rachel Ray dish set just like the “Pinwheel” one but ours is green and has a Damask “Curly Q” pattern. Just wanted to say that we love it, we got it as our everyday plates and they microwave and dishwasher really well. They don’t get hot in the microwave like stoneware and they don’t seem to scratch up either. We’ve had them for 3 months, and I am glad we chose them.