Wootsville Wooters' Hang Out

@SnappyShopper Snappea, now you’re just showing off!!! hahahaha
Which is what I hope EVERYONE DOES!!!

90S Lava GIF

2 Likes

Oops. Like this damn sunflower was doing last year?

6 Likes

That is a super cute mushroom stool. It tells me it has a twin somewhere and needs a home in Misery.

3 Likes

I’m jelly!! I can cook just about anything, especially if I have a recipe…

But I can’t grow anything for more than a few months without disaster striking :pensive:

Breaktime from Easter Prep cooking:

Eggs for deviled eggs have been boiled and peeled. Will be assembled tomorrow.

Carrots & parsnips are currently roasting in the oven (will be reheated with honey, butter and dill tomorrow).

Crusts and custard for pie are both done.
Banana Custard is chilling in the fridge and will get mixed with freshly whipped cream and filled/finished tomorrow.

Spinach dip is made and “marinating“ in the fridge (always better the next day). Just need to slice up the breads and veggies.

Homemade Tzatziki Dip is finished - to be used for main course Chicken Shawarma and/or extra veggie dipping.

Still need to make chocolate chip cookies tonight.

And then tomorrow will be cooking the chicken Shawarma, assembling cheese trays, and finishing the steps on all of the above :sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile:

How pretty are these carrots???!!!

7 Likes

Thank you!
There’s a green one too. I love them.

Um. Wally World. /endShame

2 Likes

I am a chopping fool. It is good therapy after bad days at work. Love it!

2 Likes

GORGEOUS! and sounds so yummy

2 Likes

Search is on!

4 Likes

I wish I had a sous-chef! You could do all my chopping :+1:t2:

(while I’m wishing, I’ll take someone to do the dishes too, LOL)

3 Likes

Why does it cost $400 to tell us our cat just has gas and to change his food?

4 Likes

6 Likes

They suck. :frowning:

2 Likes

Not me! That’s why I have a husband and a dishwasher. I cook, he cleans.

3 Likes

Happy Easter everyone! I woke up to a smell of rotten eggs and scared myself by looking it up! My window is open and now I can’t smell it. Wondering if I imagined it. That blue air purifier is running and blowing air on my :eyes: face. Ohhhh, I hope someone, especially us, doesn’t have a gas leak. Hopefully my cat just tooted some weird toot. :eyes: Paranoid :eyes:. I wanna sleep! :eyes:

2 Likes

Well, dang… I guess that leaves me out, huh?

No one is left out! C’mon in! Just show us the nice side of you! You do have a nice side, right? :eyes: Of course you do! :eyes:

lol… I’m going to look deep. I’m sure I saw it around here somewhere :smiling_imp:

2 Likes

5 Likes

Hahahahahaha check the back of the closet

1 Like

Now the neighbor’s sensor flood light keeps going off :eyes:. Maybe there is a smelly toots animal out there. Yeah. :eyes: That’s what it is.