Wootsville Wooters' Hang Out

They only sent me one of the trellis connectors, did you take one from another or purchase another set?

I purchased an extra.

1 Like

Tee hee.

6 Likes

I prefer to fill up small squirt guns with the rotten lemon juice from those lemons… Then squirt it in people’s eyes. If they can’t see that they are making your life hard, then they don’t deserve to see… at all.

6 Likes

I have a small list… Mostly Insurance Company people. And, 2 doctors. And, a few others who don’t give people with disabilities a chance (my passion.)

3 Likes

@SnappyShopper @Wooter772326458 COUPONS: BIRTHDAY and FRESH20 on aerogarden plus they are doing a spring sale.

OTHERS… PLEASE share GREAT deals or “koopins” here in this crazy lil’ thread… Especially WOOT deals that half of us miss (Like the chocolate that I was able to get for my gluten free, dairy free, sugar free gang… woohooo HOW ON GOD’S green earth did I miss that?)

3 Likes

TY for the heads up! Do you think I would be able to not kill an Aerogarden? :thinking:

I’m not seeing any Aerogardens currently for sale on Woot though.

EDIT: You mean on Aero’s website, don’t ya? https://www.aerogarden.com/

(and I have wayyyyy too much chocolate now… gonna have to find a way to work some into baked goods!!)

2 Likes

If you hard boil your eggs in an instant pot, even fresh ones will peel very easily!

5 Likes

I didn’t know that.
We’ll try that next time.
Thanks

1 Like

I got me some string beans coming in now. Yay. Dragon tongue and purple Teepee.

3 Likes

HAPPY FRIDAY!!

4 Likes

Good Morning! I was looking at all the Unimpressed Pets Thread again! Cracking Up.
So, I had a little rose :rose: plant near my aerogarden and grow lights and it died. fastttttt. I guess roses no likey.

3 Likes

Roses like manure.

6 Likes

Why are ya’ll up so early? Sheesh. Don’t most people sleep til’ noon?

3 Likes

Busy week, so I had to come in extra early to get in my mandatory OT for the week. “Working” three hours extra today…

3 Likes

Fox in Socks workin’ 'round the clock!

2 Likes

4 Likes

Hahahaha me too.

3 Likes

Thank God Its Friday GIF by Squirrel Monkey

5 Likes

dat’s my Mr. Peepers

4 Likes