Wootsville Wooters' Hang Out

@Wooter772326458

you're it tv land GIF by nobodies.

2 Likes

On a personal note, I’m getting really ticked at all of my Aerogardens. That’s all.

4 Likes

P.S. whatever cheese you use inside, after you butter the outside of the bread, sprinkle Parmesan cheese on it, get it lightly crispy, flip it over and repeat. Insane.

4 Likes

I didn’t know he stopped!

2 Likes

Yeah, mine have been driving me crazy. The gnats/fruit flies attracted to the lettuce were too much - I ripped everything out of that unit this weekend. Will start it over with just herbs (eventually).
The small 3 pod unit isn’t doing well either. Parsley died. The thai basil is still hanging in there, barely (so many fallen leaves! I can’t prune fast enough).
I might clear that out too…

4 Likes

Derek Watt Competition GIF by Ultimate Tag

4 Likes

5 Likes

3 Likes

4 Likes

Jimmy Fallon Idk GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

5 Likes

Local auction house/estate sale?

3 Likes

6 Likes

Her local museum would probably be able to authenticate the furniture and the artwork. They might also have access to sellers / buyers - if they don’t try to appropriate them for the museum. She will have to be careful about this business.

In other words, anything that old, a museum might - at the very least - have information about. Whether or not it’s willing to help is up to them.

3 Likes

Good Afternoon Peru GIF by National Geographic Channel

1 Like

3 Likes
5 Likes

Thank you, thank you!

Museums

LoveToKnow

She said she spoke to a small shop that sells antiques but the guy wanted $500 cash to drive 15 minutes and look at her stuff. (Just look, mind you.) I told her to charge him $500 for looking lol

7 Likes

He thinks he will be able to get twice that. minimum. Don’t take a first offer. She needs to reach out online before he arrives.
I’m sure there are many good online resources… Heck, even a FB group on antiques will probably get her hooked up with a handful of good resources.
Get a quote from a person that will give her a value, without an offer to buy, that way she knows that they do not have a horse in the race.

3 Likes

I googled Brown and Saltman, the only results I got were mid century art deco furniture designers. I could not find anything circa 17th century.:pensive:

If she gets any kind of appraisal, will you keep us updated?
Now I’m curious to know about the B&S of the 1600’s

2 Likes

3 Likes