Word Problem

Boar + n 2 ree +bus

Born to Rebus.

Rebus means picture puzzles, i.e. this.

Rebus: A word puzzle made out of symbols. Like on the shirt. Get it, it’s self-referential.

Clever, but too obscure for me.

Fun (knee)
:slight_smile:

Yes, Born to Rebus.

A rebus (Latin: “by things”) is a kind of word puzzle which uses pictures to represent words or parts of words; for example: H + picture of an ear = Hear, or Here.

It means born to solve puzzles like the one on the shirt.

oh i get it

Bor + n
Tree -t +bus

Born 2 Rebus

good at rebus puzzles

Rebus is a puzzle like seen on that shirt

If you can’t figure it out, then you aren’t allowed to have one…

It’s a cute shirt.

I’d never ever wear it, but it’s cute.

princeton edu describes rebus as follows: a puzzle where you decode a message consisting of pictures representing syllables and words

f.y.i. :slight_smile:

Born to Rebus!

pictogram puzzles. seems like a ripoff of an old tshirthell.com shirt to me:
http://www.tshirthell.com/store/product_stock.php?productid=647&xid=e4bf05f3-46d5-e984-1d2f-db07ff6b8471

i predict this will be the worst selling shirt by far. not many people are familiar with the word ‘rebus’.

WOOT NO ONE GETS IT UNTIL THEY LOOK IT UP.

ITS NOT LIKE WE’RE ALL UNEDUCATED, WE’RE JUST NOT ALL NERDS.

QUIT EMBARRASSING YOURSELVES WITH THESE SHIRTS

At first I thought it said Boar’n (borin’) to rebus. I think my first impression was correct. Not a bad design but not good enough for me to buy. Wait! what was that game show form the 70s-80s where they had to figure all this rebus stuff out?

pretty lame shirt when people have to discuss what the hell it means. i think this is ‘flop’ for the creator

I got one…much better than yesterdays stupid rainbow gun.

The nerd in me wants one… and yet… I don’t think I would ever wear it! LOL

This is the first shirt I’m seriously tempted to get, but I think I’ll still pass if only because my wardrobe is mostly full at the moment. As it turns out, I wasn’t born to rebus, but introduced to it as a secondary calling.

haha, (H aha) sorry, not for me.

If you had to cite a wikipedia article to define it, no one else will get it when they see it. This is one of those shirts that you have to explain to eveyone until you get so sick of it that you don’t wear it anymore.

I believe it was a unicorn gun…