Workin' From Home

Does anyone know if Canon F-792SGA Scientific Calculator has a Fractions option to convert decimals to fractions and do fraction math? BTW, this same calculator is $9.95 on Canon website.

That Dell with the TV tuner gets a solid review from CNET. One of the knocks they give it is the lack of Blu-ray.

This it the top-of-the-line calculator from Canon. I can’t find the manual for this calculator, but I found a better picture, and you can see a denominator button below “calc”.

For the programmers out there, it does support HEX/OCT/DEC/BINARY conversions.

http://nemesisusa.com/content/images/thumbs/0000530_canon_f_792sga_450.jpg

The Pandigital digital photo frame is super nice.

Lots of features you’d pay tons more for. I got one for MiL few years ago for Xmas and she loves it. Looks amazing.

They always say that Pandigital frames are “wi-fi ready” but as far as I can tell nobody has sold the Pandigital wi-fi adapter for quite some time.

Could you pls kindly adv the Graphics is HD4000 or HD2500, I remember it should be HD4000

HP Omni 27-1057C All-in-One PC, the rate is higher usd50 than newegg,but newegg is out of stock.
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16883256544

What’s the deal with Refurbished merchandise lately? Why are there so many refurbished products on Woot!?

But we always sale a lot of refurbished items…

Are the buttons on the Canon hard plastic like on a ti-83?

Be aware that Pandigital is in Chapter 11 right now and is liquidating assets; Additionally, they are not honoring warranty claims of any sort. Buyer beware.

That said, pretty good price for a 12" Photo Frame; Reviews on Amazon mostly circle around a lousy UI, but not many complaints about picture quality.

Anyone know if a universal USB WiFi adapter will work with this?

Amazon has the canon printer for 9 bucks more and of course free shipping for a new product. You can even get the updated version for only 10 more than what is being asked here. Woot, what happened to your deals?

For the Cyber Acoustic speakers;
Total peek power 40 watts

They have PEEK power? Nothing makes me want to buy less from a company than when they misspell a spec on a product.