WORKPRO Pink Cordless Drill Driver Set

WORKPRO Pink Cordless Drill Driver Set

I am so disappointed in Woot and this drill. It SEEMED like a good deal…until it arrived without any of the bits, drivers, or extension bars (so basically a pink tool bag, a drill, and a power cord). The amount I’m going to have to spend to purchase the missing parts moves this from a bargain to a rip-off. Woot customer support offered to send me a replacement - and then said, "Whoops, we don’t have anymore; print a shipping return label at your own cost and we’ll refund your money. Meanwhile, I had already recycled the packaging, planning to return the drill in the packaging from the replacement when I returned from my trip (the drill arrived on the day I was leaving for a 5-week out-of-state trip). Woot used to be reliable and reliable quality; recently I have received items that were damaged, non-functional, or missing parts, and Woot’s responses have been less than satisfactory. When I order something I expect it to arrive in good condition with all the advertised parts; that has not been my experience with Woot recently. I used to really like/trust Woot as a retailer; now not so much.

I’m very sorry. Make sure you reach out to Woot customer service so they can help you. From a browser, use the Woot Customer Service form. In the Woot App, choose Account from the bottom navigation and then Support.