World Meows

Nyan. HaHaHa. Love it.

Jasneko plus cats always a win

cat shirts suck.

Another cat shirt? Yawn…

The perfect shirt for foreign language teachers…or for cultured cats. :slight_smile:

Your yawn must be referring to the vast quantities of cat shirts available on Shirt Woot. 449 of them & counting… and the designs are topnotch. I’ve purchased many of them for my friends and relatives. If I OWNED a cat, I’d probably be flat broke. I don’t own one because my husband is allergic to them. No problem…I simply enjoy everybody elses cats.

On a wistful note, I do own a dog. There are only 114 dog tees on Shirt Woot. A dog shirt derby would help to restore a modicum of balance to the tee shirt galaxy… :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: Yes I am sitting up and begging, or at least hinting!

(In my wildest & most impractical dreams I would love to see a Collie dog derby, but that sort of Derby would leave me declaring bankruptcy as I’d likely end up buying every single Collie shirt that printed.)

I agree about the cat shirts. Not a big fan of cats, but I have one. I’m definitely more of a dog person (see avatar).

That said, I’m wearing a woot cat shirt today.

Yay Jas! And I’m always happy for

http://d3gqasl9vmjfd8.cloudfront.net/be3ad4ca-ddc5-4bf8-9289-04ddb84789f2.png

No cats here either, but I love catshirts; no superiority complex, and so much easier to care for!

Enough with the friggin cats already… I am so sick of cats. Where are the cool shirts. these belong on stupidcatshirts.com

At the risk of sounding dumb… … I don’t understand the last cat. o.O What is that supposed to be?

According to Wikipedia: Nyan Cat is the name of a YouTube video, uploaded in April 2011, which became an Internet meme. The video merged a Japanese pop song with an animated cartoon cat with the body of a Pop-Tart, flying through space, and leaving a rainbow trail behind it.

Nice! Yeah, I’ve seen it :smiley: What I’m wondering is what is the talon like thing with the trailing . . . pictured above the nyan? I’d get it if it was a pop tart, or a rainbow, but…what is that?

Funny shirt, jas’. Grats! =^.^=