World of Wootcrap Clan Tees

I too had the same reaction when I saw $12.

I think it’s a test… to weed out the suckers while the true battlers (who are the V’owls of course) are on the front lines scanning the horizons for bags o’ crap.

This seems a bit extreme…but hilarious

I know right? All that Squarryl fur will get on it and we’ll go through so many lint rollers.

This event sounds fun!

What color does this shirt actually look like? my monitor is saying baby blue…

V’owl shirt FTW! Best looking one of the bunch if I don’t say so myself. It’s also in my old school colors :slight_smile:

We are the V’owls, on the front lines, staying up all night like owls do looking for the fabled BOC and fighting against out Surf-n-turf rivals.

Whoooooooooot!

HOO HOO! V’Owls sound off!

< looks to the left at the Woot-appointed clan affiliation >
Oh, so I’m one of THOSE!!! Long live us!

Betta Koi: Its our world. You’re just swimmin in it.

I bought a clan shirt to commemorate this historic event, whatever it is. GO KOI!

I’d buy a shirt if the v’owls mascot looked cuter :frowning:

Totally got a Squarryls shirt–if I spelled that right.

I supported my clan as a momento. Almost as cool and random as my Woot Mayan shirt.

Is there a way to tell your clan without needing to post in the forum? I suppose it’s sort of a moot point for me now, as I’m posting in the forum. Hmm.

V’owls 4 Life!!! I got one to remember the hard battles we won today.

Nope, that’s the only way. :slight_smile:

Okay, I wanna be in a clan! I’m Scots-Irish, so I’m very clannish anyway…

Why no laurel around the V’owls shirt? Surely we earned that!

Kinda think these shirts should be nearly free. I shall NOT PAY to ADVERTIZE FOR YOU!!!

If you have purchased and worn at least one tee since your tenure here, you have advertised for shirt.woot. You are a tool of the system.

Go V’Owls!