World Series of Poker Wireless Texas Hold 'Em

1. The difference between “your” and “you’re,” “its” and “it’s,” and “they’re,” “there” and “their”

This is pretty funny since in the previous item ‘it’s’ was used as a possessive. I guess they don’t read their own write-ups.

Odds are that the money here won’t be buying 4 friends, either. I think that either way, you have to supply them yourself. And, card tables are still usually cheaper than a TV.

Good point …
… you can always relabel them as door bells and tack them to the wall near random doorways.

Then sit back and watch the fun.

Or … skeet shooting …

Or do you have a table that won’t sit level?
Or a couch that needs carpet coaster?

All good uses … buy three now.

You will only have to buy once. This will probably be thrown out before the batteries run down.

Psst…Don’t forget to remove the batteries before throwing out.

The screen is hidden by the “plastic cover”. You can tell from the photos that it flips down to cover it.

maybe you should practice by urself, til you get better…lol

Can you turn this into a strip poker game?

It looks like there is a plastic cover on the top of the controllers (with what looks like a poker chip on it?). I’m guessing that is covering a small individual LCD screen on each controller, with the tv showing the communal cards.

That said, I’d still much rather use actual cards. You’ve got to know when to hold them while actually holding them, IMO.

For what it’s worth, found this at a couple of other sites for $24.97, so the deal is there, but I’m not sure who needs this (for all of the reasons mentioned before me). Maybe it will sell on E-bay???

For what it’s worth, found this at a couple of other sites for $24.97, so the deal is there, but I’m not sure who needs this (for all of the reasons mentioned before me). Maybe it will sell on E-bay???

Why does everyone think it comes with batteries? It clearly states, “Requires (4) AA batteries for console, requires (3) AAA batteries for controller (not included).”

NOT INCLUDED

Found this at a couple of other sites for $24.97, so there’s a deal, but like everyone else, I’m not sure who’d want it.

Found this at a couple of other sites for $24.97, so there’s a deal, but like everyone else, I’m not sure who’d want it.

Where I come from we got a name for that river you’re swim’n in. It’s called DeNile!

But what if I spill my beer on the controller? The way I drink while playing, that’s a strong possibility.

Sorry for all the repeat posts . . . something not working right . . .

But what if I spill my beer on the controller? The way I drink while playing, that’s a strong possibility.

Come on, Woot! Time to get your sh-- together!!

Server was so busy it took me 20+ times to log in!

It’s time to dig into your darn pockets and buy a new abacus!

So if I bluff it’s not taking a chance?

get some chicks to come over and play strip poker… I have to find some chicks first.