World Tech Toys Panther SPY Drone UFO Video Camera

NO

I bought what appears to be this same copter under a slightly different name on Woot last year - flying was very good, camera was meh, and after 2 or 3 flights the circuit board melted a chip. The manufacturer provides zero customer assistance, but Woot honored their limited warranty.

If you look at competing products such as the extremely popular entry level Syma X5C you get the same capabilities for about $25 less. If you do want to spend $90 on a drone the current generation at that price usually includes headless flying (look it up, it makes flying much easier).

Some in this price range also offer the ability to load an app on your android or iphone smartphone, clip it to the controller and then you can view the camera output while the drone is in flight. There is enough lag to make it hard to call the video real time as it is usually a second or two behind making it difficult to pilot the craft from the video but you can use it to frame up video or stills before you start recording. All in all this drone is offering last year’s feature set at a price that is $25 too high compared to what else you can get.

It does both video and still images.

Battery last about 10 to 12 minutes, the range is about 150 to 200 feet.

$99.00 at SAMS CLUB!!

Thanks for the link! They are in-stock at my local Frys in Fishers, Indiana!

Sooooo help me - if any of these show up ANYWHERE near my yard I’ll shoot it down with all my extra WOOT monkeys…

No battery for copter, no adapter for the SD card to connect to the camera. No fun

These were knew. Did you double check all the packaging? The battery is probably not very big and the SD adapter is tiny.

Mine is sitting like a pancake at the top of a 90 foot elm tree…do not fly past the batteries weakening…I did and lost control…90 bucks in the toilet. Thanks for nothing woot.