Worst airline?

Worst airline?

I only picked Jet Blue because Piedmont & Bar Harbor weren’t on the list! Those were the two, back when I was flying for work all the time, that were pretty terrifying. (I could tell you some tales. Even Readers Digest had Piedmont in the top 3 worst in an article back then.)

3 Likes

Economy seating, jet blue
giphy

9 Likes

All of them.

2 Likes

I work at an airport. Out of the airlines we have frontier with Spirit a close 2nd.

1 Like

Delta and American are on my No-Fly list.
I even turned down a second job interview because they wanted to fly me to their HQ on American.

2 Likes

Never flew on any of these, am I missing something in life?

Only some appreciation to other airlines

1 Like

United. Oh and also United. Did I mention United?

6 Likes

Why isn’t Allegiant on here? They cancel so many flights they have a dedicated CS number just for refunds.

2 Likes

Obligatory Airplane meme…
Leslie Nielsen Good Luck GIF by filmeditor

6 Likes

You mean, Bar Harbor Scare-lines? I remember hearing about the horror that it was to fly them all the way back in the early 80s! Ahh…memories. Now, I believe United flies there.

The fact that you have a LIFE and are still alive-my answer is, NO. Not missing a darn thing. Except for some maybe good ok’ PTSD.

2 Likes

I’d have to go with EasyJet, definitely the Greyhound Bus of air travel.

It’s funny you mentioned United…The news just did a report that United has to pay $1.9 million in fines for tarmac violations - basically, they unnecessarily kept passengers waiting on the tarmac for hours. So, there’s another reason to NOT fly United.

1 Like

Not sure why Southwest is on this list. I don’t fly for work, so my experience is limited to a few personal trips a year, but I fly almost exclusively on Southwest and haven’t experienced the horror stories I’ve heard about for other airlines.

5 Likes

Frontier! My son and I were flying out of RDU for Las Vegas, the flight was to take off at 1630. At 1600 we received a text message delaying the flight until 1830. At 1800 it was delayed until 2200. At 2200 it was delayed until 0130, and finally at 0230 the flight was cancelled. They gave us no meal or hotel vouchers. At the airport the next day they, about 4 in the afternoon they finally gave us a $15 breakfast voucher (and if you fly you know how far that doesn’ go!) At 16:30 they gave us a $15 lunch voucher. Put together we were able to get a 3 piece chicken dinner at Popeyes before we left. We finally departed at 1900 the next day. I received 2 free tickets for the inconvenience, they were good for 60 days, and expired. Why would they let them expire?

8 Likes

All of them due to TSA.

1 Like

I picked Spirit. Anyone who has flown Spirit knows why. I’ll be back next week with an opinion of Frontier.

3 Likes

Wow. I don’t have much to look forward to.

1 Like