Worst comic book movie?

The worst has to be the made for TV movie that set up the original Spider-Man TV series in the '80s. Special effects were almost non-existent.

1 Like

X-Men Origins: Wolverine

Not even a question

Superman IV, it was so bad it nearly killed the big budget, superhero movie genre.

1 Like

Some things are best left alone-Trying to improve or make better sometimes ruined a good thing.:woman_shrugging:t2:

1 Like

NO NONE OF YOU ARE REMEMBERINGā€¦

Maybe it was blotted from your memory because of the traumaā€¦

The worst comic movie was the Fairly recent Justice Leagueā€¦ (Not the snider cut, but even that was meh)

Awkward Batman? Superman with a fucked up missing mustache? Superheroes just thrown in without origin movies of their own? A plot thiner than a spaghetti noodle?

A super multi million dollar budget blown on the worst trash Iā€™ve ever seenā€¦

And all the problems were just solved by superman anywayā€¦ So f**k that movie it was the dumbest. And the biggest let down. And I will take no arguing otherwise.

3 Likes

Okā€¦ This one takes a close second to the justice league. Bat nipples? F**ing Bat nipples?

1 Like

Unbreakable (unwatchable)

1 Like

99% of them

1 Like

Iā€™ve actually been able to watch everything else on the list. Morbius couldnā€™t hold my attention.

Uh, you forgot to mention The Green Lantern movie with Ryan Gosling.

2 Likes

Daredevil was aweful

1 Like

Hellboy was also a disaster.

2 Likes

Hey, Deadpool ā€œfixedā€ those loose ends. So they turned out alright.

Jonah Hex. Ever hear of it? No? Yeah, thereā€™s a reason for thatā€¦.

1990 Captain America. This is the wrost movie, ever.

Umm. How bout Punisher, but the one from the 80s with Dolph Lundgren. So bad the movie company doesnā€™t want you to remember, nor does the Marvel acts like it was never made.

I liked it my sis LOVED it so make up your own mind

No way, I canā€™t believe that you didnā€™t list the Green Lantern.

Why did you say that name?

1 Like

Justice League, unwatchable, boring, black and white waste of time. But hey! Now you can waste even more time on a longer, more black and white version, but with an out dated aspect ratio.