Worst expired food?

Worst expired food?

Salmon

2 Likes

Eggs

6 Likes

Forgotten mushrooms starting to liquify are bad enough to leave no doubt at all.
“Mommy…why is the mushroom growing hair?”

Here is useful info:

2 Likes

Hungry Banana GIF by shanef3d

2 Likes

Not sure I dare but…

Chefs say you need overripe bananas for banana bread (just not rotten ones)

2 Likes

Rotten beans :nauseated_face::face_vomiting:

2 Likes

boiled roundworms

1 Like

A vulture and his wife are going on vacation to the Bahamas.

With suitcases packed, they arrive at the airport and waddle up to the check-in counter. The agent tags and sends each bag off, until she notices one giving off a foul smell.

Agent: “Sir, are you checking this bag?”
Vulture: “No, sorry, that’s our carrion”

11 Likes

How can I pick just one. Anything that smells bad, liquefies, grows extra things-like hairs. Worst is probably the stuff where you cant tell until you taste it. And any asparagus or brussel sprouts. Taste like grass smells and not in a good way.

2 Likes

Anything that ends up as maggots… Nasty as hell!

But but … They are healthful. Something you may get in a nursing home of the future or field medicine in the end times.

Reports are they are a bit itchy to have on, er, …in you. And you thought the apocalypse would be brave men being men?

Chinese food.

1 Like

Why!? If you are going to the right places there are no leftovers after you scarf it all up. You’ll gonna eat that? Nom. Done.

2 Likes

THIS. It’s gotta be eggs.

4 Likes

Ever kept garbanzo beans in the fridge too Long fermenting in a air tight Tupperware Container?

1 Like

Mayonnaise

2 Likes

Potatoes. The smell is unbearable.

6 Likes

That, my friend, is the smell of death…

5 Likes

Unrefrigerated fruit like bananas or neglected garbage because that attracts gnats

2 Likes