Worst pop song of 2022?

Worst pop song of 2022?

Don’t listen to pop, R&B, hip hop or rap. Don’t listen to new country either. Give me rock, metal, 70s funk, motown soul and classic rock

7 Likes

fire destroy GIF

7 Likes

I have never in my life been so happy to be able to say that I don’t know any of those options!

5 Likes

“Bad Guys” by Billie Eilish. Really, anything by Billie Eilish.

Runners up are anything by Justin Bieber and the Taylor Swift song where she sounds like a robot.

I did most of my pop music listening during road trips After a while, all of the autotuned muttering sounded the same.

I actually liked “We Don’t Talk About Bruno”, even after my daughter watched Encanto obsessively. We even got the Encanto sountrack for the road.

2 Likes

Where was the “All the Above” option?

9 Likes

New country should just stop posing as country. Their fans will follow them if they just release under pop. Then, country does not have to be old or new, but country would simply be pure country!

Pure Country Reaction GIF by George Strait

4 Likes

Music has turned to cRap over the last 10 years.

4 Likes

Wait. There were Pop songs in 2022?

Bored Conor Mckenna GIF by FoilArmsandHog

4 Likes

Heck i didnt know any…dont listen to one hit wonders!

Dont know…dont listen

1 Like

I don’t know about any of these songs; I listen to 80s alternative.

5 Likes

Is Motown soul not R&B?

4 Likes

I’m only familiar with one of the choices. We don’t talk about it.

2 Likes

I must admit, it made me laugh when I overheard my 4- year old singing that ‘abcdefu’ song. I was like ‘what!!!’ My wife told me that it was a new song that was out, and he had heard it in the car…

1 Like

None of them will be remembered. All worthless. Pop is now and has always been stuff for teenage girls and no one else.

3 Likes

Having heard none of them I must recuse myself.
Tennel_Cheshire_proof

4 Likes

I don’t know 3, but Adele I’ve heard. I do like much of her music. Easy On Me is good, I do think.
Happy Wooting

3 Likes

All the worst

Huh, yeah I don’t know any of those but the first… and I just know that from my teen daughters playing it when we play pickleball on the weekends. I have to admit, the uncensored version is better than the radio edit.

1 Like