“Don’t you wish your girlfriend was a freak like me?”

Um… No.

“Cause I’d like to see you out in the moonlight
I’d like to kiss you way back in the sticks
I’d like to walk you through a field of wildflowers
And I’d like to check you for ticks”

“She was so scared, she threw her hands up in the air
Jesus take the wheel”

We thought one of the lyrics to the Turkish team on Eurovision this year was “Shake it up shake it in” and it was just awful… turns out they were saying “Shake it up shekerim” …whatever that means… it still didn’t sound good
For those of you who don’t know (and I didn’t until recently), Eurovision is kind of like American Idol (only it’s been around for 50 years) and it’s more entertaining. Each country sends a group and then all the countries in Europe vote, but they use an electoral college-style system. Plus, they tally the votes live on TV about 15 minutes after the polls close, and that’s where the most entertainment comes in (cause a lot of the songs weren’t much better than Shake It Up Shekerim).

Blinded by the light, wrapped up like a douche, another runner in the night

Scuse me while I kiss this guy

I’m going to go with this

"Mmm bop, ba duba dop Ba du bop, ba duba dop Ba du bop, ba duba dop Ba du Mmm bop, ba duba dop Ba du bop, Ba du dop Ba du bop, Ba du dop Ba du "

All that she wants is another baby
Shes gone tomorrow boy
Shes gone tomorrow boy

So yer sayin’ what you like to listen to today is evil once it has some years under it’s belt?

The word in the lyrics is “deuce,” not [insert pineapple filter here].

no…whenever it comes out, it is evil.
hold on i want to try something douche cool, wii, cunt , ahh crap what is the one for tea party?

But “deuce” isn’t funny!

The other line I cited is similar in character, if nobody noticed.

And neither word made any sense to most of the folks in the country . . . it had to be a very regional expression . . .

Ahhhhh! So music itself is inherently evil! Gotcha.

if you wanna be my lover, you got to get with my friends

i’m too sexy for my cat. right said fred…

“Since you’ve been gone…
all that’s left is a band of gold”

A cheesy 70’s song that got popular for no reason known to anyone.

“But used to bes dont count anymore They just lay on the floor 'till we sweep them away…”

I gagged just writing that…

wow, I gagged reading it, although I am not familiar with the song.
Is it country? If so, that’s why I don’t know it.

Hmmm, I can post but not reply to a post. Well Ace, that is from You Don’t Bring Me Flowers, Neil Diamond and Barbara Sreisand. From the '70s when vapid music was the norm as I am sure you remember. Now the damn song is stuck in my head too.