Worst Woot-Off Ever!

I know we joke about how each Woot Off is worse than the last one, but I’m highly disappointed because there wasn’t as much rage quiting, or talk about this Woot Off being worse than the last one, compared to any previous Woot Off.

a3c063c6-3519-4e83-90c1-0ffcabe7867c

6 Likes

Fine.

THIS WAS THE ABSOLUTE WORST DAY OF MY LIFE. THIS WAS THE WORST EXCUSE OF A SALE I HAVE EVER SEEN. I HAVE BEEN SO DISAPPOINTED SINCE AMAZON HAS TAKEN OVER THIS BULLSHIT COMPANY. WHY ARE YOU EVEN HERE?!?!? THIS WAS GARBAGE. THE OLD WOOT WAS 1 BILLION TIMES BETTER THAN THIS SHIT SHOW. THIS WOOT OFF WAS TERRIBLE AND I DONT THINK I CAN RECOVER FROM THE DEPRESSION THAT IT CAUSED. THANKS FOR NOTHING WOOT I HATE YOU! NEVER COMING BACK TO THIS JOKE OF A DAMN SITE

8 Likes

Brilliantly done, @Williamdavi. Doing it in all caps is a nice touch.

I will say that I didn’t get any crap this time and it made me sad. It’s the first time in a long time I’ve failed to score during a Woot-Off where I was eligible to get one. I wasn’t able to be at my computer most of the day so I missed most of them and then was vestibuled for the rest.

5 Likes

I have boxes of junk in one of my rooms.

I could probably whip something up.

4 Likes

You forgot the part about never coming back!

Good rant, but ?

4 Likes

Fixed

2 Likes

Obligatory Gif response

image http://giphygifs.s3.amazonaws.com/media/cIMm3xWwxCF3xhuGpZ/giphy.gif

4 Likes

Did catshirtswoot even offer any catshirts today?

2 Likes

No.

And bidet.woot.com didn’t reference bidets.

3 Likes

WORST WOOT-OFF EVER!

2 Likes

Oh, somewhere in this favored land the sun is shining bright;

The band is playing somewhere, and somewhere hearts are light,

And somewhere men are laughing, and somewhere children shout;

But there is no joy in Wootville — the Bags of Crap have, run out

5 Likes

That’s probably because somewhere around 15,000 other BOC hungry people were all eligible at the same time with that whole birthday thing that just took place.

Woot royally screwed up the crap equilibrium! Things will never be the same.

4 Likes

I LOVE YOU GUYS!

7 Likes

This woot!off may’ve cost me being able to get a puppy. What a horrible company woot! is! The old woot! would’ve never made me choose between a Box of Crap and a puppy. They’ve would’ve made sure I had both! This site sux ever since amazon bought it. Now there’s no puppies. Or unicorns. Instead there’s just Crap.

Sigh. Just…sigh.

I miss the old woot! Even though I’m not sure I’ve been a woot!er that long. But I’m certain the old woot! was better. It has to’ve been, that’s what everyone keeps screaming at me.

Besides, the old woot!, I could just type a > without using four keystrokes. And I had icons.

>'Kat–kidding aside, I really do miss the signature icons. I want Gally back! And my special Kats-Letter icon.

4 Likes

Looked a lot like they were selling anything not nailed down in the Amazon break room. Coffee whiteners? Really?

2 Likes

Why not? I get some of my coffee from Amazon already.

As part of your service I thought you were required to exclusively drink Buzz Bru or Birthday blend.

If that creamer offered today was the powdered vanilla or hazelnut then I’d been all over it but alas that would’ve been something I needed which is strictly forbidden in the woot constitution.

1 Like

I don’t know, giving out addresses is pretty risky. I might end up with a bunch of garbage.

I suppose I could just address it to Peaceetc.

I’m assuming it would end up in your general area.

2 Likes

Alas, those are beyond my pay grade.

(My orders were for Nespresso compatible capsules, something not affordably available elsewhere. It’s not as good as fresh ground into a manual pump machine, but it’s quick and very convenient.)