Worst Woot-Off Ever!

That sounds slightly familiar…

I’m still furious over this horrible Woot-off that I just bought a catshirt. That’ll show them!

3 Likes

Just how many did you buy? You’re the Last Wooter to Woot and now it’s sold out.

Nah. You were thinking about cats.

Just one. The plus sale just ended, hence the reason it’s sold out. It’ll be available in the catalog in a week or so.

1 Like

Where on the cat are you supposed apply the tape?

Why are they selling an item that would cause injuries to the applier of tape?

Why do you have such a product anyways?

1 Like

So ask them, and I’ll (possibly) answer them.

When hot dog buns were introduced, hot dogs were sold in varying quantities at the butcher shop. Not until 1940 were hot dogs packaged the way we currently see them in the grocery store. When manufacturers began packaging hot dogs, they chose the 10 to the pack formula. Today hot dogs are sold most often in eight or ten to the pound packs, but some are sold other quantities as well.

Sandwich rolls, or hot dog buns, most often come eight to the pack because the buns are baked in clusters of four in pans designed to hold eight rolls. While baking pans now come in configurations that allow baking 10 and even 12 at a time, the eight roll pan remains the most popular.

I’m kind of disappointed with your choice of question.

It’s almost as if I told you that I’d give you a direct delivery address at which you could send one package of your choosing, and you decide to send me a used tissue.

1 Like

Woot says they’re new.

I haven’t checked if there’s any used or refurbished tissue at Warehouse, though.