WORX 24V Trimmer/Edger and Blower Combo

I bought the 18V trimmer couple of years ago at Home depot. I even bought a second battery. It no longer works. I will never buy another WORX product again. I never keep my batteries on a charger and both batteries are dead at this point. it’s very disappointing. I have chain saws and mowers and blowers that are gas powered that I have no issues with. and my battery powered tools all work great some of which I have had way longer. This thing just did not last.

It is not the same package anyway. The one you posted is a 20v not 24v and it is the WG160 and WG545 not the WG167/WG565 for Woot’s deal.

This is the 24V

Just opened my trimmer and blower. Trimmer is great Blower blows! Not that it works, it does not! Battery is a 24v. Blower needs different battery and the one they sent will not work. Guess I got blown by this offer!

excellent wordplay, crappy situation.

if you haven’t already, i suggest contacting Worx directly so they can address the issue sooner.

feel free to email Support@Woot.com if you need any assistance along the way.

i’m sorry for the hassle.

Received my order today. I was shipped the WG951 which is the 20V combo! They clearly advertised the Wg923 which is a 24v combo.

Sent email to customer service. Sent return label without explanation. Not a happy customer.

I’m sorry for the mix-up. Keep us posted on how things go with support!

This happen to me as well, received a 20v instead. Instead of correcting this they just email me a return label. This is a poor response in my book.

I opened mine up last night to charge the battery and I’ve just realized I received the 20V combo, as well. I was all excited to use it today and now I’m just sad. :frowning: