Worx WT940K 18V 4 Piece Cordless Tool Kit

Unbelievable. You didn’t read and absorb what I wrote. I did the research. These tools look like very good entry level equipment. I couldn’t be happier with the Craftsman C3 kits that I bought b4 last Christmas. I bought 2 sets (vac, drill, light, unused sander) of those @ $50 each so as to have 2 batteries. They charge in 1 hour and last forever. I’m never short a battery that way. This kit includes 2 batteries. They charge in 1 hour. Thus no down time. I too like corded tools and have many. It is unpractical to extend AC everywhere. I would’ve preferred the Vac to the Saw. I don’t favor batt-oped Saws but then I’ve never used one either. I would roll the dice on this kit if I needed any of it.

Furthermore, the article I linked to was not the Popular Mechanics one from Worx own website. I would never trust the linked review on the front page of companies website. That doesn’t say much for Popular Mechanics except that Worx likely paid for the ad, or is Pop Mechanics above that kind of thing? I buy things based on research and perceived value. The contractors I know would thumbs up this deal.

I have used these before, decent tools. If only I hadn’t just bought a Porter Cable from Lowes

did your research? are you sure that is not costco “canada”?

Nice “research” and great links that you have provided!

If I had $105 extra to spend on myself I’d get this, since I rarely need power tools of this type and the ones I use are inexpensive to buy and maintain. I like the color, the reviews seem favorable, and 4 power tools, 2 batteries, and a charger seem like either an absolute steal at $100 or woot has totally ceased caring about their image about what they offer and is selling absolute junk and trying to make profit off of it.

Hopefully I’ll find a set of these from a family member come Christmas (since my entire family woots) or after depending on shipping.

You are right about the Costco canada, that one slipped by me. however for US purchases Worx’s website links to Fox International where the same set costs $379 plus shipping. being as its directly linked from Worx, it is more of an MSRP than a true price, but still.

http://worx.fox-international.com/products.asp?groupid=47

Yes, 100 bucks is usually what you pay for an 18V drill and lamp. How you chose to split up the two item’s price is a little retarded though. Are you implying that the light is worth as much as the drill? Because I most certainly did not say that.

And if you don’t believe a drill and light duo go for around 100 bucks or more check out Ryobi, Craftsman, Makita, Bosch, DeWalt, or Hitachi on Sears.com, Lowes.com or any other site.

This Deal is a Woot!
…gotta love you Guys

Supposed to be here tomorrow. FedEx says 35lbs seems high. Maybe my woot-off lights will be in there as well.

got mine today. havent had a chance to use them much, but so far I’m happy.

ALSO: better late than never, full msrp is $380 (just plus a few extra blades). not too bad.
[link]http://worx.fox-international.com/productdetail.asp?id=14[/link]