Wrestling Match

Use the chair!

I know the truth, behind that mask is lighter.

Anyone here ever read the Otherland books by Tad Williams? This reminds me of Chief Strike Anywhere.

Play with fire you get burnt. Play with matches you get the adulation of screaming fans? Is this sending out the right message?

El Torro never removes his mask!

Is this shirt fireproof?

Hoy, doy gracias por prestar atención en mis clases de español.

Viva la woot.

Ah, reminds me of a TV show I used watch as a little kid on Kids WB called ¡Mucha Lucha!. Good times.

Esta camiseta está caliente.

si, en fuego!..

As I procrastinate even more on homework due in half an hour, all I can see is Jack Black.

oh my gosh! me, too! I was about to post it, too lol

With my combined 3 years of high school Spanish, I understood about half of today’s write up. I need to take Spanish again…

if this turned into a concert, what would the crowd hold up? I feel like lighters would be an insult and matches would be cannibalistic to the wrestlers.

…Well…it’s funnier than Nacho Libre…

Woot has been living to close to the border. Such a sad sad thing. You live in America? SPEAK ENGLISH!!!

Pretty impressed with your spanish woot. Most companies that decide to speak or write spanish, tend to hack it all up. You on the other hand can take a bow.

Yeah, you wanna match? My face and your shirt! How 'bout that friend? Huh? I mean, your shirt and my face, what’s up?

It’s no longer Lucha Libre, it’s Luces Libre.

GROAN! You won’t find worse puns on reddit!