Writer’s Block

Anything but heather grey.

Congrats on the the print, though.

It was definitely either in Threadless’ “Joy of Text” or possible a woot derby. i’d be interested if it was the latter. not that it’d be a bad thing as such, just different, as it’d be the first derby shirt bought as a daily outside of ed choice, were that the case

Tempted… as I am writing my thesis. hmm.

And reppin’ PDX here!! :smiley: w00t

Congrats!

Since you’re writing a paper, I feel obligated to correct you - “this shirt and I were Destiny”. Though actually, the whole sentence is kind of awkward and should be rephrased. “This shirt is my Destiny,” or “Destiny brought this shirt to me,” etc.

Woot allows text so rarely, I doubt it’s from a derby. It would have to have been the Slogan derby, and I really wasn’t paying attention for that one. Maybe it was just on the Best Loser’s site…

Oh, oh! Possible cures for writer’s block:

1. Tequila
  2. Plagiarism
  3. Electroshock therapy
  4. More tequila!

Looks like a very well made cake. With tasty blue and red frosting! Is that the cure? Lots of wonderful cake and tons of yummy frosting!? Mmm…

Love the NaNoWriMo reference! Why aren’t you selling this one on November 1? They’d be gone by 2 a.m.

The cure for my increasingly low bank balance is this shirt. Makes my eyes hurt.

Oh Snap that was pretty bad…
uh…
Ah yes! you see…
Once on writer’s block… always on writer’s block

yeah I’ll go with that one

Gooooooooooooosh.
I love Heather Grey
and I constantly suffer from writer’s block
but I have no money.
I need to beg someone for this shirt.

Wish me luck, Whoot!

My Brother lives in Hillsboro OR on S.E. Ironwood ave? Where you at Homie?

That’s assuming that WriMos are around these parts instead of slaving away.

I hope I can do NaNoWriMo this year. School work was too intense in '08 so I couldn’t do it, ending my two-year streak.

Hey, what’s this doing here? Last I heard, this was coming some time in the next few weeks so I’m totally surprised this has already printed.

Yes, you’ve seen this before. It was in the Threadless Loves Text competition with a crazy sunburst behind it.

Thanks for the nice comments and sorry that it’s on heather. I just don’t have a heather shirt yet! It was originally light blue.

yknow what I actually really like about this week so far?

Everyone who has printed is a wooter. Jewelwing, Robert, presumably Danster all started their shirt designing here. And while I certainly haven’t found a tee I like enough to sport, I really really like seeing a diverse week made up of woot talent.

Obviously there are PLENTY of derby designers I never want to see again, but seeing a whole week of shirts from “local” talent is nice, and should possibly happen more often. I just hope tomorrow follows this trend.

Orenco.

Not a huge fan of this one, to be honest.

Love it! I will be the envy of my writer’s group next month. :slight_smile:

Would have been cool as a poster or something.

As a shirt… not even close.

Tomorrow: surprise print by AdderXYU.