WT-07B Intel i5, R7-360, 8GB DDR4 Desktop

HEY GUYS. WE’RE BACK!

We’re starting off light with our first event (shake off the rust), but we’ll come back with a bang for our next event. Starting with this:

http://computers.woot.com/forums/viewpost.aspx?postid=6741590&ref=cp_cnt_odet_dsc

No buying this time around, but I just wanted to say that the IBUYPOWER desktop I purchased last time you guys had a sale is fucking awesome. Playing on it right now :slight_smile: Thanks for making great systems!

Thanks for your support! Which system did you purchase from us last time? Maybe we’ll bring it back so others can enjoy it too :stuck_out_tongue:

I bought the following: WT-03SR Intel i5, GTX970, 8GB Desktop

It’s absolutely blown me away. I play all of my games at max settings, almost all of them at 144 fPS with few exceptions at 60. Could not be happier with my purchase and I am officially an IBUYPOWER endorser! :slight_smile:

Awesome! We’ll do our best to bring that same experience to all of our future systems.

Shoot me a PM and I’ll see if I can do anything to thank you for being a valued iBUYPOWER supporter :slight_smile: