WTF Events: Thursday, 7/11/19

I’m only half joking, if we mess up and accidentally have a fifth baby down the line that is, only other condition is a birthday bag of crap for baby for life and I’m in business with a 3% chance to convince my wife

5 Likes

You’d have a 4% chance if you make it your dying wish that baby #5 is named Thunder Woot.

Because after having four kids running loose having a fifth one might get you killed or worse.

2 Likes

So where is the WTF Event page?

Links to the sales for Wednesday and Thursday will be added in the top post of their respective threads. So this thread for Thursday.

soooo id love an xbox one if anyone wants to save me one.

1 Like

Wait…

Is ‘Fallout 4 PipBoy Edition Xbox One’ an actual Xbox One?

1 Like

What did you think it was?

Just something else that I would buy for $1.08 and only contemplate afterwards why I wasted my money.

Well you’re not wrong.

I took it to mean it’s Fallout 4 PipBoy Edition that will play on an Xbox One.

I don’t have an XBox one, but I would still take it for $1.08

Feel free to get an XBox One, and then I’ll find a penguin themed game.

I’m not supposed to give you things, remember? It’s in the rules that you made up.

Oh, the game is for me.

I’d just need somewhere to play it.

1 Like

Yeah its just an xbox one game with a collectible, i cheaped out on getting one a long time ago, this is my shot at redemption

Keep the Xbox One.

I just want the game apparently.

Wait…

Scratch that…

I need the Xbox One to use as a door stopper.

I need here. So where will the wtf items be listed when they appear?

Links to each item page will be posted in the first post of this topic.

Refresh that page. When the price changes, click the item to go to the item page where you can find the link to buy it.

Today’s items are here: WTF Events: Wednesday, 7/10/19

The ones above happen tomorrow.
The first one today will occur at 11am Central on this page:

Refresh the page at 11am (in case they get sneaky and change the link)
Then click the Wii Fit Board button/box/tile/thing
If the sale page opens and it’s not sold out, buy it!
If you missed it at the $1 price, wait 10 minutes (I think) and refresh the page again to get it for the next increment price)

Got the $1.00 cutting boards, woohoo!

4 Likes

I may not sleep tonight for this event, i’ve got butterflies for that pip boy. I’m overly excited for the chance to buy it, literally just popped open and drank one of my four year old nuka colas to take the stress off

1 Like