A Gift of Gold, then?

You mean THIS guy?

2 Likes

@davejlives

I see you. :eye::eye:

WTF deals are my side hustle, I just got 4 tanks of gas off these deals

1 Like

Same guy, yes.

That episode puts me on an emotional roller coaster whenever I watch it.

Just noticed that I was the first to buy the ink for $1.08

:thinking:

1 Like

Just so Iā€™m clear, thereā€™s no way to actually link my Woot account to my Amazon account, right? If I want the free shipping, then I need to just login with my Amazon account?

@qazxswe

1 Like

I think we broke the site.

2 Likes

Hopefully I will get coupons tomorrow to use on free stuff, so that I can do what I did last time there was a fun house.

Have spent too much today on stuff I donā€™t want/need.

1 Like

Woohoo! I will be able to wash dishes forever, but my teeth will be unhappily using a manual toothbrush. :grin:

1 Like

I got one

1 Like

Got the $1 dish soap!

ā€¦is it sad that this gives me a genuine adrenaline rush?

1 Like

It would be sad if it didnā€™t. :wink:

2 Likes

For some reason despite ordering earlier (2 toothbrushes) and verifying login 2 minutes prior (and going all the way to shipping), my address and CC info were incorrect and needing of updatingā€¦

Now how am i going to wash dishes?!?

Was in VOP , got in check out, didnā€™t let me place order (website refreshing), aaaand back AT THE VOP :stuck_out_tongue:

Hi there. We had some technical difficulties on this one. Weā€™re looking into it now.

Wait until you get to the heart palpitation rush

Alright, skipped gym and ate lunch at my desk to be kicked out from Wootā€™s Vestibule of Patience twice. All for battery and dish detergent and i was like flash fast in clicking the buy now button