WTF Events: Tuesday, 4/16/19

Maybe

I MISS THE OLD WOOT

but I don’t know why!

5 Likes

Meh, I’m just not trying because I have electric toothbrush, don’t have that printer, and can’t use gel in my dishwasher. More importantly, I want others to have my opportunity at one of these items. Good luck all!

3 Likes

One page
One deal
Literally random crap posted as the main item on random days - crap being full of returns and misc broken stuff.

3 Likes

yeah it was a nonsensical, slow, goofball, non-emporium. Now they sell M&M’s for half off B&M prices! but not to me, because I’m still too slow to snag the deal…

2 Likes

I like the new woot, just saying. Its more creative and less ridiculous.

1 Like

fwiw that one hit SlickDeals front page and from there, it’s usually sold out quickly.

1 Like

I need none of those items - except I need them all for a $1. lol.

5 Likes

This.

Yeah. I was sad I missed the peanut M&Ms.

If youre not getting free bags of candy all year long your not doing this discount thing right. Can’t remember the last time i’ve paid for candy

So you’re willingly admitting to stealing candy from children? =P

they just added more almond M&Ms!!! I bought some!

Well yes, definitely that. But also, I just collect the coupons off the bags and every holiday the coupons align with a sell or clearance pricing to make them free, I got 20 bags of candy on halloween and my store gave me 8 bucks back. Didn’t even know stores refund you for overage but apparently some do. Had a bunch for easter too combined with half off at krogers and came out to nothing for 8 bags, it’s been like this for 5 years for us

1 Like

TL;DR Instructions

You will need to refresh the event page - the one with the monkey - to see the new sales appear. Each price is a new sale page so do not refresh those. They will not update.

For example, for the first one (Oral B), refresh this page until you see the sale appear:

https://sellout.woot.com/plus/wtf-pricing-oral-b-electric-toothbrush

If you miss out. Come back to that page and in about 10 minutes, refresh over and over again until the next priced sale shows up.

Repeat.

3 Likes

Unwritten detail on why the above is important:

“The page with the monkey” will show when the next priced sale shows up – AND BE LINKED TO A NEW BUY PAGE.

This is why you can’t just refresh the buy page for the item. The link changes with each new price.

1 Like

Still too long for some people (possibly).

Mind shortening the shorter instructions?

I was worried about that. Open to suggestions.

1 Like

That’s my thought process with some of the items I’ve purchased from Amazon Warehouse. Did I need door handles to a Toyota Corolla I don’t have? No. Could I possibly reuse the door handles to a Toyota Corolla in something else? Maybe.

4 cents later … :slight_smile:

2 Likes
  1. Refresh this page: https://sellout.woot.com/plus/wtf-pricing-oral-b-electric-toothbrush
  2. Click the deal box*
  3. IF not sold out, buy item, ELSE repeat steps 1-3.

*deal box not visible until event starts

3 Likes

I should give you a list of things I want. Maybe you’ll get them at great deals. :wink:

1 Like