Central Time.
no link
No link
(And @brockie)
This is being done on Central Time. ![]()
Thanks
Of course it’s central…
Well, at least I didn’t miss the deal.
To be fair, you will probably miss it anyways lol
I don’t think I understand this site at all. So IF I do manage to purchase an item at $1 the shipping will be $6?
The fact that you have amazon prime will not matter here?
feeling dumb
If you log into your account with Prime, shipping costs get nullified.
Thank you … I did login through amazon… will that take care of it?
It should.
I say that with italization, because sometimes the system doesn’t recognize it.
Understood, Thank you.
I have never tried this before.
![]()
I was here at 11am refreshing for about 15 min the link or the offer never show up to buy it. Sucks
This is being done on Central time.
You have 45 minutes to go. ![]()
No. it is free shipping. Make sure your settings are set to use Amazon shipping.
ok, thanks. I will try to figure that out ![]()
Hi there. There’s no “setting” for Amazon shipping. You have to use Login with Amazon. That is, log out of Woot and log in using Login with Amazon.
Using Pay with Amazon at the cart is not the same thing.
Confused? Yeah.
So make a placebo button.
So there is a setting for Amazon shipping…Its just under your Amazon account. =P