WTF Pricing: April 21, 2025 [ENDED]

Having the worst luck today, hopefully I’ll get it on the next one! Grats to all who got something today!

3 Likes

VOP on the $2 as well. I really really could use this (pulling my hair out) I guess I would lose in a Wild Wild West draw. :coffin:

2 Likes

i wish i had your optimism…

2 Likes

I genuinely dislike this event format the most out of all events. It’s basically just a lottery with a few dozen prizes for thousand(s) of players. No skill involved whatsoever. Also the entire thing could be compressed into two hours instead of four, with half an hour per item. Out of all the events, I hope they change this one the most. The rest are pretty good though, especially TTHH and Scavenger Hunt.

Your bandwidth has nothing to do with how/when the link appears.

It has mostly to do with the route your internet traffic takes, network traffic prioritization (load balancing) on Woot’s end, and to a much lesser extent how your browser processes and pushes events through to the user.

2 Likes

Lol, on Amazon search for “water bottle” then sort by lowest price to highest. Turn Prime on, if it isn’t. Things get fun at the $5.07 price point.

3dRose Tennis Ball Photo in the Grass-Sports Water Bottle, 21oz , Multicolored Amazon.com: 3dRose Tennis Ball Photo in the Grass-Sports Water Bottle, 21oz , Multicolored : Sports & Outdoors

4 Likes

How those brand names are really created:

  • See video above.
  • Alphabet soup.
  • Cat sat on a keyboard.
0 voters
2 Likes

Yeah which is what I mean from the perspective that it isnt my fault. Some people say you snooze you lose but in reality its Woot tells you to snooze and lose LOL

3 Likes

Two out of four isn’t bad… Isn’t that a song or something? :musical_notes: :thought_balloon: :thinking:

Two great (inexpensive) gifts to add to the gift closet…:star_struck:
YAY ME! :raising_hands: :grin:

  1. Wine opener.
  2. Countertop organizer.
2 Likes

3x a charm i hope!

1 Like

Yup Woot hates me and my IP address, sigh…

We sell a lot more than a “few dozen” in this shenanigan. This is the last tier for the organizer.

2 Likes


RAGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!

4 Likes

For the first time ever I will be relying on the final round…today has been abysmal.

3 Likes

Walking away with the bottle and the 2-tier shelf, both at $3 each. Nice haul!

3 Likes

I really really needed 2 ORGANIZE things I’ve let go since last summer.

2 Likes

I got sent to the VoP after being asked for payment option. :disappointed_face:

1 Like

Nope…got through the pay screens to where I finalize and tossed me into VOP. So much anxiety hahaha!

1 Like

Kept forgetting to hop on a check the deals, but at least I got the one I was actually hoping for lol

3 Likes

Just what I needed another water bottle, did I buy it, yes!!!

3 Likes

I’m zero for all, just as Wootybot predicted last night.

(Okay, so work has been interfering with taken priority over my Wooting too.)

2 Likes