WTF Pricing: Black Friday Edition!

sell it to peaceetc?

1 Like

W00t! Got one for $2.70 :grinning:

1 Like

i scored one-needed one, and retails for ~$22 on the mothership. so, 90% off-works for me! i was in the VOP for the $1 deal, so glad i could snag one.

1 Like

1 Like

congrats tnhillbillygal on being the second first

3 Likes

Got one at the $2.49 price. Yippee!

1 Like

you bought two?

You can buy one at each price point.

Now which monkey will get the $2.49 scale as a present? …hmmmmm

No, just one from the second offering.

i get that-i just meant that i can barely fit one in my teeny tiny place. obv, i only have one bathroom in the apt.-anyway, TMI.

1 Like

why would it be obv to us that you only have one bathroom? :slight_smile:

oh brother-i am digging myself into a deeper and deeper hole. sigh. in the immortal words of emily lattella, ‘never mind.’

1 Like

Happy to have gotten one at $2.49! Mine just went on the fritz after 19 years. Goodbye old frenemy… we’ve had some highs and lows, but it’s always been a wild rollercoaster ride. :kissing_heart:

2 Likes

Clearly, this site is malfunctioning so bad, there’s no chance I’m getting one of these. So many people saying they purchased for the $2.49 price, and after refreshing 10+ times, mine STILL only shows the $1.00 price, so there’s no way to purchase it. (And it wouldn’t show up at all, until it was sold out for the $1.00 price earlier)

You thought a malformed link could slow me down! Ha, I laugh in your face, Woot!

I’m very tired. Why am I up this early to buy a scale for $4.99 I don’t even need? WHY?!

1 Like

You have to refresh the main page, not the product page.

2 Likes

Because it is Black Friday, when bargains are most addictive at early hours.

1 Like

I see. Apparently the link to this scale is changing, every time? Would have been nice to know. Oh well - product not decent enough to keep waiting, now.

Congrats to all who got one!!!

To all the PRO’s out there two questions:

1. Is it common to get to the checkout screen and show the item out of stock?

1. When using the app does this log you out of any another sessions?