WTF Pricing: Friday, 5/24/24

2 VOPs with no luck, I know its said all the time but man the VOP is dogshit. :upside_down_face:

4 Likes

There was only one Smurfette. You’ve doomed the entire race to extinction.

3 Likes

Dang. Had the hummingbird houses in my cart and it got yoinked before I could check out. :cry:

3 Likes

I was going to say, if this is how you treat your hummingbirds,… :man_facepalming:t3:

LOL

4 Likes

So pleased with myself for getting the hummingbird houses at the $4 level, then read the Amazon reviews and was reminded that hummingbirds don’t nest in cavities. So I feel kinda like a chump. Hopefully the mushrooms will be big enough that my local wrens might give them a chance. :woman_shrugging:

5 Likes

Papa Smurf is really gonna miss her. :rofl:

5 Likes

Actually there was a whole village of them that lived separate from the Smurfs. We just watched the movie a couple weeks ago where the two groups meet each other.

5 Likes

Got the little mushroom houses for 4 bucks. My better half loves mushrooms and hummingbirds. That’s the only reason.

6 Likes

There were hummingbirds fighting over my feeder this morning. Next spring they can fight over little houses.

Also today I learned that for an extra fifty cents you can get a McDonald’s caramel Sunday with hot fudge on the bottom. Blew my mind.

7 Likes

I guess that’s the reason the product listing only had images of the feeders with humming birds photoshopped into them. lol

6 Likes

Pbs Nature Bird GIF by Nature on PBS
They will be so happy!

7 Likes

Darnit, guess my hummingbirds are homeless.

6 Likes

Same

4 Likes

Processing: 1000000234.png…
Price didn’t even show up yet

2 Likes

Well you know birds like to build their own houses

6 Likes

What @davejlives said

5 Likes

Got one!

That will get me some points with the wife!

9 Likes

YUM! :blush:

5 Likes

JUST ABOUT TIME!!!

5 Likes

Tried & failed.smh

2 Likes