WTF Pricing: Monday, 11/20 [Ended]

WTF_Blog_600x200

• At the start times below, the deal launches at $1 . The link to the sale will be posted below.
  • Every 10 minutes, the price goes up a little more, with just a few at each price level.
  • We’ll keep raising the price until we reach a “final” price and/or it sells out.
  • Each time, a new link will be posted below.

RIGHT HERE!!!

:point_down:

Starts 12pm CT: HOLMES 4" Mini Heritage Desk Fan

$1.00 CLICK HERE SOLD OUT

$4.00 CLICK HERE SOLD OUT

$5.00 CLICK HERE SOLD OUT

$6.00 CLICK HERE SOLD OUT

Starts 1pm CT: Goodful Double Wall Insulated Yogurt Container

$2.00 CLICK HERE SOLD OUT

$3.00 CLICK HERE SOLD OUT

$4.00 CLICK HERE

Starts 2pm CT: Hallmark Christmas Card Assortment

$1 CLICK HERE SOLD OUT

$5.00 CLICK HERE SOLD OUT

$6.00 CLICK HERE SOLD OUT

$7.00 CLICK HERE

Starts 3pm CT: Cool Coolers by Fit + Fresh, 4 Pack Slim Ice Packs

$3.00 CLICK HERE SOLD OUT

$4.00 CLICK HERE

HINTS, TIPS, and EXPECTATIONS

• WTF Pricing is for this offer only.
  • The offer link will be added above. When it starts.
  • When the offer is live, click on it to try and buy it. A lot of other people will be clicking on it too.
  • If you miss an offer, keep trying! Come back to this post and keep watching above for the new link to the next price tier.
  • There are only a few quantities at each price level. Not just one, but not dozens. A FEW. Each level will sell out really quickly. Most likely you’re not going to get one for $1. BUT YOU NEVER KNOW.
  • When you click on the offer, you might be ushered into Woot’s Vestibule of Patience, the queue of customers who are trying to order. From there, you’ll either be taken to the checkout page, or our servers will hiccup and kick you out to Woot’s main page.
  • You may get a message that your order has been denied or canceled. This just means that we ran out of inventory at that price before we could complete your order. Most likely this is going to happen, so just be ready for the disappointment.
  • We recommend signing out of Woot about 5 minutes before this event and then logging back in using Login with Amazon so everything is ready to go when the event starts.

And hey, if you ARE lucky enough to get the deal at one of the crazy-low prices, post about it in the thread below, or on social media, so other Wooters don’t think this is some bait and switch deal. We can say it’s not, but the internet never believes anyone. Help a Woot out, OK?

THANKS AND GOOD LUCK!

28 Likes

Fun!

Possible links:

THESE ARE NOT THE OFFICIAL WOOT LINKS. THEY WILL NOT LEAD TO THE ITEM BEING SOLD FOR $1. SCROLL UP FOR OFFICIAL WOOT GAMEPLAY.

HOLMES 4" Mini Heritage Desk Fan

Goodful Double Wall Insulated Yogurt Container

Hallmark Christmas Card Assortment (Maybe?)

Cool Coolers by Fit + Fresh, 4 Pack Slim Ice Packs

39 Likes

Kung Fu Wtf GIF by A24

17 Likes

12pm or 11am??

14 Likes

It’s that time again :disappointed:

19 Likes

Make it worth my hard earned dollar!
Make It Rain Money GIF by Melissa Deckert

15 Likes

thank you for the info, the icepacks are really cool tho

10 Likes

wtf GIF

11 Likes

Four icepacks for a dollar would be cool (heh), might be worth the $8+ on the mothership…

12 Likes

I got the yogurt container for a dollar during one of the Happy hours. Its quite nice. Fans,ice packs,cards yup i can use all of these.

11 Likes

Million Dollar Man Laugh GIF
I guess I can afford that price.

9 Likes

Thank you but…
Desus And Mero Pass GIF by Bernie Sanders

12 Likes

Looking forward to it!

7 Likes

All things I can live without. I will save my money for other things during this stage of shenanigans.

13 Likes

flag patriots GIF by Latvijas Mobilais Telefons

5 Likes

I do like that fan very much. Besides that, I will be saving my dollars. :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Those ice packs
vanilla ice GIF

7 Likes

START TIME UPDATE

WE ACCIDENTALLY HAD THE WRONG START TIME ABOVE. THE HOLIDAY BLOG HAD IT AS STARTING AT 12pm SO WE’RE GOING WITH THAT.

WTF WILL START AT NOON CT.

18 Likes

@Froodyfrog better wake up little buddy, only 3 1/2 hours to go.

10 Likes