WTF Pricing: Tuesday, 1/17/2023

Blogheaders_580x250_WTF

• At the start times below, the deal launches at $1 . The link to the sale will be posted below.
  • Every 10 minutes, the price goes up a little more, with just a few at each price level.
  • We’ll keep raising the price until we reach a “final” price and/or it sells out.
  • Each time, a new link will be posted below.

RIGHT HERE!!!

:point_down:

Starts 11am CT: The Godfather Board Game

$1.00 CLICK HERE SOLD OUT!

$5.99 CLICK HERE SOLD OUT!

$7.99 CLICK HERE SOLD OUT!

$9.99 CLICK HERE

Starts 12pm CT: Portzon Resistance Loop Exercise Bands

$4.99 CLICK HERE SOLD OUT!

$6.99 CLICK HERE

Starts 1pm CT: Fast & Furious 7.5" Ice Charger RC Car, Grey

$7.99 CLICK HERE SOLD OUT!

$8.99 CLICK HERE SOLD OUT!

$9.99 CLICK HERE

Starts 2pm CT: CamelBak Water Bottle with Tritan Renew, 25oz

$6.99 CLICK HERE

HINTS, TIPS, and EXPECTATIONS

• WTF Pricing is for this offer only.
  • The offer link will be added above when it starts.
  • When the offer is live, click on it to try and buy it. A LOT of other people will be clicking on it too.
  • If you miss an offer, keep trying! Come back to this post and keep watching above for the new link to the next price tier.
  • There are only a few quantities at each price level. Not just one, but not dozens. A FEW. Each level will sell out really quickly. Most likely you’re not going to get one for $1. BUT YOU NEVER KNOW.
  • When you click on the offer, you might be ushered into Woot’s Vestibule of Patience, the queue of customers who are trying to order. From there, you’ll either be taken to the checkout page, or our servers will hiccup and kick you out to Woot’s main page.
  • You may get a message that your order has been denied or canceled. This just means that we ran out of inventory at that price before we could complete your order. Most likely this is going to happen, so just be ready for the disappointment.
  • We recommend signing out of Woot about 5 minutes before this event and then logging back in through Amazon so everything is ready to go when the event starts.

And hey, if you ARE lucky enough to get the deal at one of the crazy-low prices, post about it in the thread below, or on social media, so other Wooters don’t think this is some bait and switch deal. We can say it’s not, but the internet never believes anyone. Help a Woot out, OK?

THANKS AND GOOD LUCK!

61 Likes

Ok let’s see…

The Godfather Board Game?
https://a.co/d/9HRdHDc

Portzon Resistance Loop Exercise Bands
https://a.co/d/aRIUdUl

Fast & Furious 7.5" Ice Charger RC Car, Grey
https://a.co/d/bN2iCXD

CamelBak Water Bottle with Tritan Renew, 25oz, Clear
https://a.co/d/gI4HNTk

49 Likes

YAY!

14 Likes

@sammydog01

Make sure that you’re free for the third item.

16 Likes

Wouldn’t be WTF without a water bottle

20 Likes

This is preemptive:

flip rage GIF by nog

21 Likes

WTF = Water To Fill

16 Likes

So much nicer to avoid the crowds.

17 Likes

gimme boc

12 Likes

2 of these are all about family. Humm…
GIF by Team Coco

11 Likes

The Godfather bored game

6 Likes

Fast and furious….heck yeah. “You’re not in control unless you’re out of control.”

10 Likes

A nice selection. Nothing I wouldn’t pay $1 for, but nothing I want so badly I’d pay more (besides, I need to save up for the Fun House and Happy Hour

14 Likes

Until Woot! Sale one of these I’m on strike from purchasing Water Bottles!
Drink Up Water Bottle GIF by StickerGiant

10 Likes

I’m using this to wake up in the morning. nothing like woot frustration to get the senses going

7 Likes

Shannon is that you!! I persistently said i didn’t want to try your deodorant…

3 Likes

I just saved a bunch of money by looking at what will be on sale! Thanks Woot!

6 Likes

$1 is decent for all those items. These are things i don’t need but wouldn’t mind having around. For one buck, that’s a nice rc car to give away to one of the kids (after playing with it myself :slight_smile: ).

7 Likes

25 Minutes to go!

@lioncow is on vacation so I’ll be running it.

:scream_cat:

How many times will I screw up?

• None, you got this
  • At least once
  • A couple times most likely
  • On each and every tier

0 voters

6 Likes