WTF Pricing: Tuesday, 11/22

WTF_Blog_600x200

• At the start times below, the deal launches at $1 . The link to the sale will be posted below.
  • Every 10 minutes, the price goes up a little more, with just a few at each price level.
  • We’ll keep raising the price until we reach a “final” price and/or it sells out.
  • Each time, a new link will be posted below.

RIGHT HERE!!!

:point_down:

Starts 12 pm CT: Hallmark Holiday Cards, Ice Skating (40 Cards)

$1 CLICK HERE SOLD OUT

$3.99 CLICK HERE SOLD OUT

$5.99 CLICK HERE SOLD OUT

$7.99 CLICK HERE :point_left:

Starts 1 pm CT: Amazon Basics Magnetic White Board (ONLY 3 TIERS ON THIS ONE!)

$1.00 CLICK HERE SOLD OUT

$7.99 CLICK HERE SOLD OUT

$8.99 CLICK HERE SOLD OUT

Starts 2 pm CT: Spectrum Diversified Yumi Arched 3 Tier Server

$6.99 CLICK HERE SOLD OUT

$8.99 CLICK HERE SOLD OUT

$11.99 CLICK HERE :point_left:

Starts 3 pm CT: Star Wars: Mandalorian - Mini Bluetooth Speaker

$5.99 CLICK HERE SOLD OUT

$6.99 CLICK HERE SOLD OUT

$8.99 CLICK HERE :point_left:

HINTS, TIPS, and EXPECTATIONS

• WTF Pricing is for this offer only.
  • The offer link will be added above. When it starts.
  • When the offer is live, click on it to try and buy it. A lot of other people will be clicking on it too.
  • If you miss an offer, keep trying! Come back to this post and keep watching above for the new link to the next price tier.
  • There are only a few quantities at each price level. Not just one, but not dozens. A FEW. Each level will sell out really quickly. Most likely you’re not going to get one for $1. BUT YOU NEVER KNOW.
  • When you click on the offer, you might be ushered into Woot’s Vestibule of Patience, the queue of customers who are trying to order. From there, you’ll either be taken to the checkout page, or our servers will hiccup and kick you out to Woot’s main page.
  • You may get a message that your order has been denied or canceled. This just means that we ran out of inventory at that price before we could complete your order. Most likely this is going to happen, so just be ready for the disappointment.
  • We recommend signing out of Woot about 5 minutes before this event and then logging back in through Amazon so everything is ready to go when the event starts.

And hey, if you ARE lucky enough to get the deal at one of the crazy-low prices, post about it in the thread below, or on social media, so other Wooters don’t think this is some bait and switch deal. We can say it’s not, but the internet never believes anyone. Help a Woot out, OK?

THANKS AND GOOD LUCK!

38 Likes

Google guesses
Correct me if wrong

Hallmark holiday cards

Amazon basics magnetic whiteboard size 35x23"

Spectrum diversified yumi arched tier server

Star Wars Mandalorian Bluetooth speaker

30 Likes

Woohoo!

7 Likes

:sparkles:

7 Likes

Ok, I feel ya

9 Likes

I’ma skip on these

7 Likes

I’d pay a buck for each of 'em

4 Likes

make it rain paper stacks GIF by paidoff

5 Likes

Server Cpu GIF by AMD

9 Likes

Let’s see:
I don’t send holiday cards; $1 Saved
I still have 2 Bluetooth speakers not currently in use; $2 saved.
I could use a new whiteboard… uh oh!
That server looks useful… All hands on deck! We have a WTF event!

Chicago Fire Team GIF by Wolf Entertainment

12 Likes

Keep your trash Amazon. Ice skating cards? Who am i? And 83 year old house bound aunt!?

8 Likes

Are you? :sweat_smile:

5 Likes

It’s a new house! No purchase necessary, please vote.

Gotta vote for them all!

(Please Note: I’m not employed by Woot, but I volunteer to help in the forums.)

12 Likes

Glad there won’t be any stress for this WTF pricing. :v:

5 Likes

:eyes:

7 Likes

but are your bluetooth speakers that cute and fun

10 Likes

No, but they came in a BoC and a box of Dave’s Desk Crap. I do have a pair from another BoC that are linked to my computer, so I think that’s enough for now… although for a dollar, I might try for this one anyway.

5 Likes

Any idea what size the whiteboard is? I really need one for my home office :crossed_fingers:

7 Likes

I took am curious. If I don’t keep it for myself an Oxford House could use it if it’s big enough for them

3 Likes