Mine isn’t a cat.

2 Likes

It’s a cat in disguise.

1 Like

chicken looking GIF

2 Likes

Lies

2 Likes

Or maybe it’s one of the missing horses.

1 Like

Hurray! I missed everything! Why “Hurray?” I was actually making some money to be able to afford the WTF deals next time! Yay!

3 Likes

I iz not a cat!

So… Woot does events it knows for a fact its server can’t handle? Well, to be fair it does say “WTF Pricing”, and “Shenanigans” on the listing. I guess I just wasn’t expecting it to be so shenanigan. Why do I even care? Because… well.

4 Likes

Well, our servers should be able to handle but sometimes our old legacy code throws us a curveball and surprises us.

3 Likes

Woot’s servers have been going down under high loads since Woot began. It’s kind of their thing. I remember way back in the day when a bag of crap would go up for sale and completely crash the servers to the point where they would have to get devs out of bed to come kiss it and make it better.

Things are much, much better these days. Sometimes the servers slow down or temporarily go offline but when it gets hammered, it really gets hammered. Even Amazon goes down sometimes under a lot of stress, and they’re a much bigger company with a lot more resources. All servers do at one point or another.

And, yes, I know Amazon owns Woot but Woot doesn’t have access to all of Amazon’s resources. It’s still a subsidiary of Amazon, not Amazon itself.

(Please note: I don’t work for Woot, I just volunteer to help out here on the forums.)

5 Likes

New to this…i hope in resounding in the right place to enter. Is love to win!

2 Likes

Yeah this isn’t the giveaway spot.

2 Likes

Yours a very cute hand drawn Corgi!

1 Like

They got us confused. :rofl: :joy: :black_cat: :black_cat:

1 Like

Perhaps.

2 Likes

Don’t believe the Click Here links that still appear active.

Everything is sold out.

(I should have known better, but I clicked them anyway.)

3 Likes

But hey, at least the servers didn’t crash!

3 Likes

Teeturtle
https://toys.teeturtle.com/products/reversible-dog-cat-plushie

3 Likes

No, I have a reversible corgi plushie.

It’s usually angry.

3 Likes

Hmmm…

2 Likes