WTF Pricing: Tuesday, 7/13/21

BdayWTF_Blog_600x200

• At the start times below, the deal launches at $1 . The link to the sale will be posted below.
  • Every 10 minutes, the price goes up a little more, with just a few at each price level.
  • We’ll keep raising the price until we reach a “final” price and/or it sells out.
  • Each time, a new link will be posted below.

RIGHT HERE!!:point_down::point_down::point_down:

Starts 11 am CT: AmazonCommercial Pocket Torch 90 Lumens

$1.00 CLICK HERE SOLD OUT

$5.99 CLICK HERE :point_left:

Starts 12 pm CT: The Original Bagel Guillotine

$5.99 CLICK HERE SOLD OUT

$8.99 CLICK HERE :point_left:

Starts 1 pm CT: Hot Ones The Game

$6.99 CLICK HERE SOLD OUT

$9.99 CLICK HERE :point_left:

Starts 2 pm CT: Woot 17th Birthday Insulated Grocery Tote

$4.99 CLICK HERE :point_left:

HINTS, TIPS, and EXPECTATIONS

• WTF Pricing is for this offer only.
  • The offer link will be added above.
  • When the offer is live, click on it to try and buy it. A lot of other people will be clicking on it too.
  • If you miss an offer, keep trying! Come back to this post and keep watching above for the new link to the next price tier.
  • There are only a few quantities at each price level. Not just one, but not dozens. A FEW. Each level will sell out really quickly. Most likely you’re not going to get one for $1. BUT YOU NEVER KNOW.
  • When you click on the offer, you might be ushered into Woot!’s Vestibule of Patience, the queue of customers who are trying to order. From there, you’ll either be taken to the checkout page, or our servers will hiccup and kick you out to Woot!’s main page.
  • You may get a message that your order has been denied or canceled. This just means that we ran out of inventory at that price before we could complete your order. Most likely this is going to happen, so just be ready for the disappointment.

And hey, if you ARE lucky enough to get the deal at one of the crazy-low prices, post about it in the thread below, or on social media, so other Wooters don’t think this is some bait and switch deal. We can say it’s not, but the internet never believes anyone. Help a Woot out, OK?

THANKS AND GOOD LUCK!

25 Likes

Ooooo! I hope I can get The Original Bagel Guillotine!! :crossed_fingers:t3:

13 Likes

New tote!

(Just like in the Special B0C Giveaway!)

5 Likes

Happy Birthday Woot!

2 Likes

I want all these things, even if I have no use for most of them!

9 Likes

drake lets go GIF

2 Likes

@peaceetc

Look at the bagel guillotine.

Any reason why I should NOT get it?

1 Like

What do you have against bagels?

2 Likes

Nothing.

1 Like

Then why do you want to behead them?

1 Like

I’ll be there!

1 Like

I’ll stick their heads back on.

(After stuffing them with stuff.)

8 Likes

Where are their heads located, anyway?

2 Likes

High Five… Anyone? Anyone?

4 Likes

3 Likes

Schitts Creek Reaction GIF by CBC

3 Likes

Hobby Complain GIF by Meghan Tonjes

This is a lie! I don’t think I complain all that much. Unless it’s complaining about complainers! :innocent:

4 Likes

Let’s see if my cell signal works for these! :crossed_fingers:t3:

2 Likes

I wish I could figure out the time difference. I might get to buy something. I think my parents were hippies. No harm intented by that hippies statement.

2 Likes

It starts at 11am Central time. That means:

12pm Eastern
10am Mountain
9am Pacific

I hope that helps.

(Please note: I don’t work for Woot, I just volunteer to help out here on the forums.)

4 Likes