WTF Pricing: Wednesday, 12/15

I got the same thing at finalizing payment! Went out and back in though and was able to snag one.

2 Likes

Just learned something… If you move your mouse slightly while trying to click on a link, it selects that part of the link text as though you are trying to quote it and the rest of the link will not work as a link until you clear it and try again. That wasted a good 5 seconds, which is why I probably am not getting whatever it was I tried to click on (oh, yeah, the lunch box). So take this as a helpful tip; 1 don’t get too excited when the link come up
and unable to keep you hand still when you click and 2) if you do, don’t just sit there trying to click, click click!

You’re welcome!

2 Likes

Will any of these items arrive before Xmas?

1 Like

Stuck in VOP

1 Like

Darn sat through vestibule of patience and got all the way to paying for it and sold out😢

1 Like

Maybe.

Prime Exclusive! FREE Two-Day Shipping: 12/15/21 - 12/19/21

2 Likes

Yeah, VOP can be a jerk.

3 Likes

hmmm

1 Like

[quote=“davejlives, post:58, topic:908360, full:true”]

[quote=“lioncow, post:56, topic:908360, full:true”]

It’s perfectly healthy to love baby corn.

1 Like

I think they’re being sent from Amazon so probably (though I can’t say that for sure, obviously). My Bubba bottle from last night may get delivered today.

3 Likes

No.

I’m a jerk.

VoP is a nuissance.

4 Likes

Was excited I got to Amazon Pay for the $1, think “Yay, I’m getting this for $1”…then
Complete letdown=was sent to VOP😢

1 Like

@davejlives Where is the $1 hoof pick? I want to sit in the VOP some more.

3 Likes

ONE MINUTE!!!

2 Likes

Ty!

Maybe I’ll try for that funny looking mug. I have an Aunty that I think would like it.

1 Like

@lioncow likes baby corn AND water chestnuts, i feel sick

3 Likes

3 Likes

Well you like coffee.

:face_vomiting:

1 Like

GO GO GO

DID YOU GET IT?

3 Likes

i never said i liked coffee sir, how dare you

3 Likes