WTF Pricing: Wednesday, 12/15

Not especially.

1 Like

Having hard time getting excited for a single food container to mess up stacking in my storage space

4 Likes

Thank you for the links— puts my time in perspective

2 Likes

Happy Jennifer Aniston GIF

1 Like

i heard it was cancelled, and that everyone should definitely not look at the top of this thread in 3 minutes.

2 Likes

Okaaay, Lettts Goooo!

DING DONG

WHERE ARE THE DEALS DAVE?

wherearethedealsdave.com

1 Like

Count down begins

1 Like

VoP while trying to pay.

3 Likes

GO GO GO

2 Likes

BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY!!!

2 Likes

Got it, ez

Got it!

Why’d I get a VoP while trying to finalize payment?

:stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

Oi could I have bought more than one @ThunderThighs ? It looked like I had the option

1 Like

Because our site sucks?

4 Likes

i would like to complain

9 Likes

Got it.

That wasn’t supposed to be a reply. I meant that I got the item.

2 Likes

YEAH WHERE ARE THE FLIPPIN DEALS

1 Like

Survived the VoP and got one

Excited Rocket Man GIF

2 Likes