WTF Pricing: Wednesday, 3/31/21

Oh not Mandy.

1 Like

I got

Woot

our servers doth protest

We’re not sure what you just did, but it upset our servers and frambled our circuit overlays (excuse the tech talk). Try again without the part that messed everything up, plz. kthnx.

If you think you’re seeing this message by mistake, write us and we’ll try to help.

Not sure what happened there

thank you thank you

3 Likes

Got vestibuled after checkout screen and hit final place order button, strange but my guess is no luck.

Oh well, at least now I can go back doing what I am suppose to do for the day…

5 Likes

I’ll just have to make it up tomorrow with free items from the Funhouse.

(@ThunderThighs - That’s where your blue anime wig came from.)

4 Likes

https://www.reddit.com/r/comics/comments/lkg6q4/the_human_filter_isnt_working_oc/

7 Likes

I wonder if Woot now puts the VOP in the checkout “Place Your Order” button to minimize the chances even less

If I can get it for $5 then I’ll try again. Otherwise I’m not excited. We can always buy a pack of glowsticks and make anything after dark. I was hoping for drinking games. Because I need excuses to use the watermelon spout

2 Likes

If they lock your account, you may be in trouble.:thinking::laughing:

2 Likes

Oh. I need to borrow your services. I’ll be in the office. On 3g.

You have 3G? That’s one more G than I have…

Reception out here is terrible.

1 Like

They’re loss gain. One of the items arriving today is a brake rotor for my dad’s car. It was $3.16 from Warehouse, and I didn’t pick the slow shipping method.

1 Like

I’d hold off until tomorrow’s Fun house. It usually has some interesting/questionable items.

1 Like

Yep most of the “skill” based arcade games will only pay out after certain conditions are met. Usually amount of coins/tokens played. But don’t tell that to 10 year old me. I think my parents were just happy I was distracted long enough to get a break. Lol

3 Likes

THANK YOU @lioncow @ThunderThighs @davejlives !!!

This was fun,
I actually won,
You Wooters Rock!
I lost my sock.
Guess I’ll get more
At the Wooty Woots Store.
Winning is fun,
But I gotta run!
I’ll check in laters,
You cute Wooty Gaters.
Much more to buy,
But I gotta fly!

7 Likes

ON YOUR MARKS!!

GET SET!!!

Go in less than one minute!

(Thanks, @lioncow!)

6 Likes

I call foul!

It decided that my billing address needed to be updated.

I demand a refund!

2 Likes

THANK YOUUUUU :sob: :sob: :sob:

1 Like