WTF Pricing: Wednesday, 7/15/20

@ThunderThighs @davejlives

He’s on to something.

2 Likes

I also recommend the ideas of Woot doggy poo bags and licensing out of Woot apparel to all video games.

1595021713917_image

2 Likes

Ack! Keep Woot out of pogo. They’ve had enough server issues.

Poo bags yes. Woot branded candy, team TT shirts, shoes, spoons, baby wipes, sure.

1 Like

I got the 12 pack of basketball beach balls but only got one beach ball delivered today!!!

4 Likes

Congrats!

Contact customer support. They’ll do you right.

Got the No Parking sign only to be disappointed that it is plastic with a sticker attached and not aluminum.

Glad I didn’t get one!!!

1 Like

Was it at least the ball with the staple through it? That really is the most collectible one!!

1 Like

The computer bag, quickly transformed into a cat bag and is now useless due to the extreme amount of cat hair! No seriously…it’s a nice bag. Sweet deal and I actually needed one.

3 Likes

No staple this time but they are replacing the order so maybe the next package will have one. Fingers’ crossed.

1 Like

I’d tell cust service. I’m still waiting for mine and I’ll be mad as heck if my sign isn’t as advertised. Especially because I didn’t get it for the $1 price. My 80’s throwback party needs authenticity!

1 Like

So the balls arrived today, one in reality
Woot dropping the ball(s) here haha
Contacted C.S so they’re helping out as with @peaceetc

3 Likes

Okay, Woot, did you oversell the basketballs and decide to rip open the packs of 12 and divvy them up so that we could at least be the lucky recipient of ONE?:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: And I thought Woot only doled out the disappointments in the BoCs.:thinking: Congratulations, you’ve upped your game.:face_with_raised_eyebrow::trophy:

1 Like

P.S. No staple or you would have had two trophies.:stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

1 Like

I’ll sell my set of 12 for 2.99

1 Like

You actually got all 12? I wasn’t sure it was even possible.

1 Like

I got all 12 last time they sold them during TT HH

Ah. I’m jealous.

1 Like

You might have gotten the wrong one, because I was pleasantly surprised with how nice and heavy mine was, when it arrived. Package states: “3mm Composite Aluminum”

1 Like

Wow that’s nice!

5x thicker and satisfaction guaranteed!

5 Likes