WTF Pricing: Wednesday, 7/15/20

P.S. No staple or you would have had two trophies.:stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

1 Like

I’ll sell my set of 12 for 2.99

1 Like

You actually got all 12? I wasn’t sure it was even possible.

1 Like

I got all 12 last time they sold them during TT HH

Ah. I’m jealous.

1 Like

You might have gotten the wrong one, because I was pleasantly surprised with how nice and heavy mine was, when it arrived. Package states: “3mm Composite Aluminum”

1 Like

Wow that’s nice!

5x thicker and satisfaction guaranteed!

5 Likes

That’s what she said.

6 Likes

My order arrived today. TT, you were half right. There was only one beach ball, but it was not stapled. :basketball: :rofl:

But if I want to staple it, I can do so with the big red stapler you sent me a while back. Oh, yeah.

(I did contact CS).

2 Likes

Customer Service informed me they did not have a replacement in their inventory and refunded my money along with a coupon to use for later. Now that’s a sweet deal, and I will enjoy it before the inevitable disappointment contained in the Barge of Carnage lands on my doorstep. Perhaps it will contain all the missing inflatable basketballs (staples included in each one).:thinking:

2 Likes

Interesting. They replied to me and said they were shipping a replacement (which is already on its way). Woot and their shenanigans, am I right?

1 Like

I learned early on pretty much everything here is a crapshoot. Guess that’s part of the “fun”.:joy:

3 Likes

My replacement balls came and there are actually 12 really squished balls this time. No staples, though, so that’s sad.

Balls, balls, balls, balls, balls.

Balls.

5 Likes

The Shashibo is over 100 miles away from me, but the ETA is still showing up as tonight.

Riiiiiight…

:roll_eyes:

It’s UPS. They can pull of miracles. Right?

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01E0DXBLM/ref=cm_sw_r_other_apa_i_4rggFbMJFZ6ND

Does this help?

Edit: the review pictures are the best.

Probably, though it doesn’t seem likely that it’s arriving today.

Or even tomorrow.

I got mine a couple of days ago. I changed it into some shapes and can’t figure out how to get it back to the default square shape. I’m clearly not smart enough for this toy.

1 Like

It took me a little while but I’ve figured it out now (most of the time lol). It’s on my desk at work - my co-workers want to play with it but as we work at a hospital we’re particularly careful about not really sharing things that are not easily disinfected. I thought about spraying it down with my bottle of hand sanitizer from a friendly local distillery but didn’t want to damage the design . . .not sure if it would cause issue.

2 Likes

You can brain better than me and I salute you, both for working in healthcare and for the toy thing.

2 Likes