WTF Pricing: Wednesday, 9/16/20

LOOK AT THAT POOF!

2 Likes

Sundae is the queen of poof! !

6 Likes

Please tell me you have an oil painting of her above your mantle. Sheā€™s fabulous!

3 Likes

No expense spared in getting it here either!

1 Like

Amazon, you never cease to amaze me. LOL

Seriously. You canā€™t tell in the photo that was posted but the box has an open part so you can feel the glove. Iā€™m just glad mine didnā€™t fall out. I made extra sure to wash it before even think about using it because who knows who all felt up my glove on its way to my house.

1 Like

Only some of these came out of various WTF pricing bonanzas, but I got my BoC Mini-Block toy put together today and there are a couple other items or ill-gotten gains in the shot.

The Perry the Platypus Inaction figure, however, is just in the shot because thatā€™s the closest I have to the obligatory pet :smile:

7 Likes

I like Perry the Platypus!

3 Likes

In the past, Wooters have used network cables to fulfill the cat requirement too.

Can I use my bobcat as a pet?

Not bad, thatā€™s probably at least 5 or 6 cats per cable! (although I do have spools of Cat 2 and 4 floating aroundā€¦)

1 Like

Thank you! I made that one myself. I used to make and sell them (must have made over 100) and it was fun to see both the young and adult fans react. That one is my last one though.

3 Likes

It might be against the law.

Maybe stick with wild office chairs instead.

No issues in my state.