X Winery 2009 Pinot Noir Carneros - 3 Pack

If its made in California you can keep it ,for less money and better taste you can buy Australian Red Penguin , Black Swan or Yellow Tail for lass then $6 a bottle

…sounds like someone woke up on the wrong side of the equator.

I’ll disagree with that. I’ve had the Yellow tail and while not bad, it is cheap.

I have loved the X Winery wines I have had so far so I’m in for 1.

Totally comparable.

Hello mudman. Uh… wait… huh?!

You know if you get Yellow Tail cold enough and put it in a water glass, it could go with anything.

I was thinking the same thing.

and reality

mudman is like a broken record…doubtful he even buys wine here with the plonk he seems to enjoy…might as well just ban him and save the woot staff the trouble of deleting all his useless posts :wink:

I like to make ice cubes with it and put it in my Kool-aid.

I’m a sucker for X Winery and Pinot Noir, in for one. All the wines I’ve had of theirs are always fantastic.

I see that no shipping to North Dakota either, anyone in Minnesota help me out ? PLEASE !

Troll much?

Getting back on track is a job for everyone! :slight_smile: Now let’s talk some more X!

Winery, that is.

*** Thread hijack ***

Bay Area peoples…check out the thread for our next gathering: NorCal #11 on August 13 in San Francisco.

*** End hijack ***

Looks like interesting juice. Also on the list of something I’d love to try but dollars and space constrain me. WD, how about hosting a GTG in Sonoma with a bunch of woot wines, both upcoming and past? I bet you’d get a ton of people!

Funny…Jim Jones did too! :wink:

Hey Panda…long time no talk. Come see us. Our little fav of a shop has Buena Vista for $15.99…and with coupon-less 10%!

And though I like, and have bought X Winery product:
FWIW…I think a little Syrah in the Pinot is a pretty great freakin idea! More Body…decent flavors…less expensive. What the hell is not to like? :wink:

We bought a case of X CabSauv a few years ago to give to clients as holiday gifts (sadly, I no longer remember what year, nor which vintage.) We’d never heard of X (not surprising, since they must have been quite new at the time) but they were highly recommended by the staff at Wally’s.

Well, we made the fatal mistake of actually trying a bottle before wrapping up the gift baskets… the clients had to make do with some other plonk we found at the last minute, 'cause we kept the rest of the case for ourselves. We’ve been fans ever since. I’ve not tried the X take on a pinot before, but I’m game…

I have purchased 47 bottles from wine.woot since the wootoff (less than 2 weeks ago…) not counting a case elsewhere and I really shouldn’t… but I am so close on pulling trigger here…

must resist!

So I live in MD and am contemplating making my first purchase. Does anyone know if it is okay to have wine shipped to an apartment building?