Xact 2-Way FRS/GMRS Wristwatch Radios

The ULTIMATE Information Post

Xact 2-Way FRS/GMRS Wristwatch Radios
$15.99 + $5 Shipping
Condition: New

Product List:

• 2 Xact 2 Way FRS/GMRS Wristwatch Radio x32x

http://www.google.com/products?q=Xact+2-Way+FRS%2FGMRS+Wristwatch+Radios&btnG=Search+Products

happy weekend… check useful linkage for the comparison links… too many refurbies this week… this is a welcome change of pace… lovin it.

No thanks, I’ll stick to my Motorola SP-50 business radios :wink:

G’night wooters :slight_smile:

good price. decent stocking stuffer for pre-teens.

woot rating: 8.2/10.0

My kids have these from a previous woot, and they love them. Haven’t used them for much more than in the yard, but they’re durable enough for a 4 year old and 9 year old.

what’s the range of these?

A stocking stuffer in July?

completed eBay listings:

Ebay links are far too long

not much info to go on but looks like a solid woot

Man I had hopes of something so truly spectacular for 7/7/7 I set my alarm to wake up. Oh well, Extra Birthday time for me.

i’ll stick to screaming - i think my voice can carry across 1.5 miles

goodnight

You need no license to operate on any frequency, Just DO not get caught as it’s usually the old head CB fans who will trace you down and turn you in.

1.5 miles already bought 6 of the 7 mile ones form here

Up to 1.5 miles

Would these be worthy for upgrade from moterol talk about? I thning theses better for running or fishing.

LOve u

These are the same radios that have popped up on woot before as BellSouth walkie talkies. They actually work quite well! The range on them isn’t bad, and they’re compatible with other FRS radios.

I was able to get about 1/4 to 1/2 mile range line of sight with no break-up on them, as long as you have the little antenna popped up.

The battery has a decent life, too… I’ve never used them long enough to fully drain the battery, so you’ll get at least a few hours out of them.

I paid $24.99 for them during a woot off, so this is a great deal.

If these have a 1.5 mile range, and I use them with another set of radios with a 4 mile range, what will happen?

what are we… 12?!?

hah! i just want to see someone wear one of these with a business suit! giggles

WHOOO first woot, waited since the woot off to get this one
7/7/07 pays off!