Xact M2X X-Linx Two-Way FRS Radio – 2 Pack

There’s like 250 of these…

What are these good for?

i’d totally buy these as gifts if i had money… they look pretty sweet, and you don’t have to worry about losing them!

Like a pediatric urologist, I’m starting to feel a little testy…

Cry havoc and loose the bags o’ crap!!!

I bought 3 (6 total). I plan to strategically place 5 of them around the house, then use the 6th to screw with everyone.

these would be great too for volunteer patrol, charity events, school fairs, that sort of thing … so buy three!

finally, something useful for Burning Man, and just in time! thanks woot, I thought I was gonna get nuthin out of this woot off

And imagine the “Girl” who falls for the description… Nevermind, now I’ll never be able to sleep, the mental pic I just got<shivers>…

Wonder if I can get Woot to pay for therapy…

take a ruler and measure the status bar and find the ratio between the yeallow area and the bar length.

Getting these as Xmas gifts for da nephews. Can’t get the TAXSUCKS coupon to work… have I missed something? Or what is the minimum amount to use the coupon?

rofl

hide one in an ac vent, then try to convince someone you’re stuck and need help

There was a big server side issue where the order processing backend got backed up, rejected a ton of orders, and the front end threw up.

I think it’s gotta be $50 + and texas only

i prefer a tape measure :shrug:

haha, I had these once. To get the VOX to work I literally needed to put it up to my face and scream at the top of my lungs to get it to turn on…don’t be decieved by crappy product descriptions.

$40.

Or look at the source code, it’s about halfway down. Or use one of the woot-off checkers…I’ve been loving the Woot Alarm, mad props to whoever made it.

Ah, $50… that’s probably it. Thought it was for $25+ (getting two sets). Thanks!

seems like that round thing in the middle is the PTT/CALL button.

http://www.xactcommunication.com/2Way-Radios-8/M2X-XLinx-TwoWay-Radio-30.html

I started thinking that about the time the last items bar jumped a couple times when people requested it to and then stopped dead at 2% for a while… lol and then… Junky walky talkies >.<