Xact Seven Mile Professional Two-Way Radios

Awesome for fairs or amusement parks - and at this price, even if they get destroyed while you’re there, eh, who cares? I’d highly recommend buying it by the three pack. $29 for six radios including shipping? Almost impossible to beat that.

What we used these the most for, aside from powwows, was just keeping track of the kids in the neighborhood. Other families picked them up as well, and it worked out fantastic. Mall trips are a whole bunch more humane when you can actually go over and look at books while the kidlets are crawling through Hot Somethingoranother. Dang you, woot, for selling out to Yahoo and giving me twice as many opportunities to whip out the credit card!

anyone notice how sellout.woot.com doesn’t go straight to the woot page but redirects to yahoo now? … just rename it woot.yahoo.com already

… or wahoot.

If We’re going for doe, I don’t wannaa come home with no tree rats ! Roger and over. Crrrack, zing…

only at BYU

Ya, but he was talking about getting just one in a BOC. That’ll just leave you talking to yourself.

Going on a cruise to Hawaii next month. I think these might work on the ship. I am not looking to get 7 miles…just deck to deck. Anyone know how these work through walls (or decks). I would appreciate some help here.

<can’t breath> <Laughing too hard>

That’s BringEm Young University, right?

Subscribe to the RSS feed on the item page :slight_smile:

Robin

I’m in for 2 sets - these will be great for the grandkids for Christmas! My 8 year old granddaughter’s best friend lives right across the street. She will absolutely LOVE this. And the 4 year old grandson will annoy everyone he sees with them. :slight_smile: Good Woot!

sellout.woot.com/ is forwarded to yahoo shopping .I type few more words… Sellout.Woot: Best bargains, last chance deals, & more - and it goes directly to sellout.woot.

absolutely hilarious.

That’s illegal in all 50 states too.

Discodancing, What a great woot shirt. Just got one. Check out mine below.

lol 5%

that sucks, I just got mine two days ago from the first time around

I just checked and the license needed to legally use these costs $85. You can obtain one from Universal Licensing System | Federal Communications Commission

Although, wikipedia says use without a license is rampant and rarely enforced.

Damn, so seven miles won’t actually happen?

I just took two but was thinking maybe I should have gone for 3. I don’t care how crappy they supposedly are, has anyone priced the kids walkie talkies before? These things have to be better than those things, and at half the price as well. My kiddo is going to love these, and heck, we may actually even be able to use them!!!

‘dear’ hunting season? You mean, as in ‘Dear John’? Or, is it ‘deer’ hunting season, as in kill Bambi?