Xbox 360 & Controller

The reviews aren’t as bad on Amazon.com, and there are a lot more of them there.

When are these going to ship? I have been waiting a week for the tracking information on my order. I expected to be playing with my XBox this weekend, but that seems to be pretty much out of the question at this point.

Hello impatient gamer. Per the sale, these will ship out in 3-5 business days. Today is the 4th business day. Then allow time for transit.

However, it looks like yours has shipped and we’re just waiting on tracking.

You can use FedEx’s “Track by Reference” feature to get tracking info using your order number. Your order number is on your order details which you can get via Stuff You Bought. Leave the Account Number blank. Enter your order number in the reference box. Next, select your country and enter your zip code. Click TRACK and voilà, you may have tracking info.

I guess I am a little impatient. I have 3 games and a XBox live card sitting here waiting on a game system. I saw from the just updated tracking (I checked earlier today and I still saw no tracking info.) that I may yet have a chance to play this weekend. Thanks!