Xbox Core Wireless Controller

…I’m off for an API key dagnabit

Wootstalkerbot used to do something sort of similar.

1 Like

Thanks!

I’m sure it’s possible but it’s not likely. we have a very small developer team (no, we don’t use Amazon developers) and forum improvements are way down the bottom of the list. It took me 2 years to get the button next to the poll so the discussion threads which were already being created were linked.

We do have a pretty robust search on the forums so it’s not hard to look up previous discussions.

1 Like

consoling2

2 Likes

Man I sure am glad I came to this forum to see more about this controller and not a bunch of discussion about how the forums work. :smiley:

3 Likes

You’d have to go to the other Xbox controller forum for that kind of info, haven’t you been following along?

Why would you expect to find that info here?

It’s just not how the system works.

My Mega B0C came with fake coal.

:laughing:

3 Likes

I got fake coal in a BOC so I gave it to a friend who gave it to her 6-year-old nephew. He thought it was funny since she had jokingly warned him he’d get coal if he wasn’t good.

not a deal. with Prime it’s $57. with woot shipping fee it’s $59.

If you login with Prime, shipping is free on Woot.

(Please note: I don’t work for Woot, I just volunteer to help out here on the forums.)

1 Like

Here I thought I’d find some info on these controllers, like a better price somewhere else, or… but all I get is a bunch of boo hoo’s over old Woot, New Woot, etc.

Does anyone have any luck getting these controllers to work with the newer 360? Son recently moved out and gifted me (i.e., he left it behind) his black 360 (the newest model before the 1’s came out) and he left me a Xbox One, which I had to get a power supply for. Now the basement has a PS2, PS3, Xbox 360, One, and a Wii. (have a spare 360 belonging to nr 3 son but he got a One later on and left the 360 home, and it’s the white version so I take it’s the older version (but does have a wireless adapter on it, and an external HDD. Even have the HD DVD Player external). Have all the remotes for everything but the XBone but I did pick up a wired generic model at the local PX for like $20 bucks. Works ok but would like an original version and wireless.

2 Likes

My contriller just arrived today. You may want to talk to 888 Digital Inc about their shipping practices. The xbox controller comes in a thin cardboard box to begin with and they put it in a thin bubble envelope to ahip it out. The box was a bit crushed on arrival. doesnt appear bad enough to have damaged the controller, but they should still take better care when shipping out orders. controller seems ok at 1st glance.

1 Like

Thanks for letting me know. I’ve passed on your info to our team.

“Does anyone have any luck getting these controllers to work with the newer 360?”
Far as I know you won’t be able to use a xbox one or later controller with a 360 or earlier, unless some other company made an adapter or something.

so, not really a console person here, I bought this to play around with on my PC and my phone. I was reading up about it and saw that this model has the ability to receive firmware updates, can anybody tell me where I can go about checking to see if there are any available? can this be done on the MS or xbox website? or is it only available thru the xbox console?
edit
I guess I should add my phone is android and my PC is linux. I have access to a win10 PC if that’s the only way updates can be downloaded without an xbox console.

Gave this as a gift and when my nephew opened it there was no USB-C cable in the box. Under Features it shows, “Use Xbox Wireless, Bluetooth, or the included USB C cable to play across Xbox Series X|S, Xbox One, and Windows 10/11 devices.” Was this a typo or is it supposed to be included as listed?

Thanks
John C.

Eh…maybe. Have you tried writing in to Customer Service yet? That would be the place to start, they might have options.

Are you past the 90-day warranty? That’s another angle you might try.

Hi there. They were new so it should have been included unless Microsoft changed the packaging and we didn’t know that. Make sure it’s not hiding somewhere in the packaging. It could be a very short cable.

Reach out to Woot! Customer Service.

From a browser, use the Woot! Customer Service form.

In the Woot! App, choose Account from the bottom navigation and then Support.

Note: Woot! Customer Service replies go to the email address on your Woot! account, not your Amazon login email if used/different.

hmm, I don’t remember seeing a cable in the box when I got mine. not sure if it was supposed to have 1 or not