Xbox Elite Series 2 Controller - Black

Xbox Elite Series 2 Controller - Black

This is a good, albeit very expensive, Xbox controller, however this is the normal price for it. It’s currently in-stock at Amazon (as an example) where I could buy it with 5% back with my Prime CC, so I’m not sure why it’s listed here on Woot for MSRP. You could drop the price by $10 (like you did with the Switch Lite) and actually give people some incentive to buy it.

Think they accidentally put an extra $1 haha. These also are frequently available at costco for $160 (ie now) and come with a no hassle five year return policy (only issue vs warranty is if they don’t have replacement you are probably stuck without the controller) I believe which most people want on these cause they break a fair amount.

The other issue here is getting an extended warranty, on amazon they say you have to buy together to get it activated, not sure that option is available here but I would really recommend a warranty on these outside of the 90 day one. Awesome controller, I had one and returned it after an issue cause I’m not a pro gamer so it felt unnecessary. Sub 100 I would use this all day versus the standard ones, above that though it is going to not do much for the everyday gamer to justify the cost.